Studio Series 86 Appreciation Thread

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
An entry was found for "Gen Studio Series DLX WFC Bumblebee" which some are speculating will be a release of Netflix Bee, but I find that unlikely as I think they'd just call it '86 Bumblebee in that case. The other theory, however, seems even less likely: that Studio Series is going to expand to the War for Cybertron game designs, which would be weird as those games aren't even available for purchase anymore due to licensing issues.

Unless.. Microsoft is in the process of acquiring Activision, and they're hungry for content for Game Pass; it's entirely possible they're willing to work with Hasbro to get those games made available again, which I'd love. But I still think putting them in the "Studio Series" would be hella weird, especially when there's still a bunch of other characters they could mine from both the live action and animated films.

EDIT: Also Studio Series TF3 Laserbeak is a pink Bumblebee, which I'm sure is going to disappoint some people.

Last edited:

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Was looking forward to replacing Soundwave's mostly static Laserbeak, but EVIL PINK BUMBLEBEE TEA PARTY DISGUISE Laserbeak is a million times better!

I really want Studio Series to finish up Movieverse already. I mean I'm pretty sure we're like two or three good waves away from getting there, let's do that before turning this line into Legacy 2.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Idk where else to post this
C4A612FA-4E22-4703-9654-D182B9CAC7A5.png
E1544378-D2AF-4D59-AC71-E494868EF3D7.png
5D806790-0D00-4193-9B28-7E08043F2FA3.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Unless there's some obvious molded Laserbeak detail, I'll likely repurpose it as a new character for my Core/Legends/Gobots collection.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Apparently not...
HoFRatchet.gif

(Yeah, I know.... I really don't expect Studio Series to finally give me the Marvel version. Still, I'll never not prefer these colors to the animation model)

With so many other cool things we've gotten over the years, I think Red Helmet Ratchet (on a good mold) is my TF white whale.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Apparently not...
HoFRatchet.gif

(Yeah, I know.... I really don't expect Studio Series to finally give me the Marvel version. Still, I'll never not prefer these colors to the animation model)
With how they're finally starting to give us multiple optional heads with some figures, they really ought to make a new Ratchet that comes with both a cartoon-accurate head (white helmet w/ black crest) and a Marvel-accurate head (red helmet w/ white crest).

And, please Hasbro, no more Prowl-colored heads (white helmet w/ red crest) for G1 Ratchet. Please.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
With how they're finally starting to give us multiple optional heads with some figures, they really ought to make a new Ratchet that comes with both a cartoon-accurate head (white helmet w/ black crest) and a Marvel-accurate head (red helmet w/ white crest).

And, please Hasbro, no more Prowl-colored heads (white helmet w/ red crest) for G1 Ratchet. Please.
While I'd certainly be pleased to have the option, the obsessive in me would never be able to ignore that Marvel Ratchet also has a white waist, vs. the cartoon red one.

Top Bottom