Studio Series 86 Appreciation Thread

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Amazon put up Sludge as a preorder last night and said he would be there by Friday, so I guess they got a shipment in. He sold out, but Junkheap, Perceptor, and Jhaixus are in stock now.

Kup

Citizen
I know this is the SS thread but TiL Jhiaxus is a voyager. Went to go order him. Saw the price. Now I’m torn.

Sludge + Jhiaxus is almost $90…

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I ordered from BBTS so it will probably be a few before my Jhiaxus and Sludge arrive.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I have weird feelings about them potentially doing high moon studio series figures.
When those games were coming out I wanted figures of almost every single design so bad, but now my tastes have shifted so much I'm not sure.

Trypticon would be neat if I wasn't poor(and if someone else hasn't done them already)

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Well, in theory I will be able to zero-sum the Thundercracker/Skywarp pack with points, what inspired that was Coronation Starscream, so I will have all three with slight retoolings for each. (I have the three Legends class Seekers that a freind gave me that I think are much better for 'all identical mold in different colors'). One thing I do find odd, though, is he also gave me a Hotlink pack a while back and now that I have the ER Starscream mold, I've heard it was a retool of Seige, but I don't see a shared part between them?

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Apparently WFC Barricade showed up, so unless they're reissuing that Siege figure (why?), this kinda points to the games after all. I'll be curious if they're just doing the figures, or if they worked out the licensing to bring the games back into distribution. I'd love it if they were made BC on Xbox.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Well, got an email from Amazon stating that there was a delay in shipping Sludge. New ETA: Friday, July 29th. I'm really looking forward to him but since I've gotten quite a few new Transformers for myself of late, I can wait.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Sludge moved to July 24 for me. Junkion-dude still says tomorrow but hasn’t shipped.

-ZacWilliam, of the three that originally said tomorrow only Jiaxis shipped and should definitely make it.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Jhiaxus shipped. No info on Sludge being delayed. Shows he's supposed to be here tomorrow, but he hasn't shipped yet. I'm pretty sure he's not gonna make it. At least not tomorrow anyway.

Hearing good things about Jhiaxus.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I ordered Jhiaxus from Amazon as well and he should be here next week. He's at the top of my most-anticipated Transformers list this year. I've been waiting a long, long time for a toy that delivers on his G2 comic book look, and this one seems to just knock it out of the park.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
Amazon Jhiaxus is shipping now? And Pulse isn't supposed to ship until November... ("subject to change" of course...)

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Entertainment Earth still has my Jhiaxus for November, along with SS86 Arcee.

Also, weirdly enough, my Legacy core shockwave is processing, but core g2 megatron isn't. You'd figure the repaint would have been more available to ship than the new mold.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Sludge is the 30th for me. Jhiaxus was yesterday and Thundercracker and Junkjeap were today.

Jhiaxus is a great figure. I don't have a lot of attachment to him, but even I am enamored.

Top Bottom