Allspark Best of 2023

Cybersnark

Citizen
I completely forgot about this:

From the Transformers pic thread:
52674173727_d08281dc8c_b.jpg
It only just now hit me that Vamp resembles some distant ancestor of Waspinator.
It took getting an arm blown off to really sell the resemblance.

From the Legacy thread:
View attachment 12112View attachment 12113

Not a bad base mood, could be better.
Everything about this toy is a mood.

From the May 4th thread:
I don't know why, but I was half expecting the Independence Day speech.

From the TF pic thread:
We need Throttlebots.
We're holding out for Throttlebots 'til the end of the night.
They've gotta be small, and they've gotta go fast, and they've gotta convert for the fight.

From the Studio Series thread:
The headsculpt clearly gets across Prowl's realization that a lot of folks are going to be disappointed by him.

From the TF pic thread again:
Suffering builds perseverance, perseverance builds character.
Character builds plastic models.

From the religious troll thread:
More of them would have probably considered themselves deists than what's understood from a simple reading of church rolls.
Mmm... church rolls...
View attachment 16101

From the Legacy thread:
“It’s the 2019 IDW version” aside, I’m pretty salty he doesn’t have the right wings.

Dude exists solely as a catalog scan for THREE DECADES and then they mess up his first mass release toy SMH.

He's gotta pay his dues with a couple of ill-fitting repaints before he gets a good toy. That's just how the system works.

From that time Nacelle became The Weird Fungus Guy:
So the Transformers line is how The Last of Us becomes reality?

And still:
Nacelle is fantastic. I would suggest ordering one from Amazon if you missed out on Pulse. His colors are so great and the Siege Seeker is such a fun toy.
That's just what the someone infected with the mind-control fungus would say.

Later:
At this point I would be surprised if the kit includes the parts we do want. DNA has gotten weird.
Lines from shortly before the mutants escape containment

And again:
It's 2023 and our leaks are still grainy stock images with Japanese text stamped on top of them 😂

From the GOP thread for a change:
Rhode Island is a state of mind. Because there's not enough land here to make an actual state.

Back to the Legacy thread:
Just because something is working badly doesn't mean it can't be made worse in some way.
Why do you have to go and call me out like that.

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I started out 2023 with the best of intentions of keeping a running list of my favorite quotes going. I didn't make it very far, but I do have a couple. I'll have to go through and look for more later:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JG1 continuity may be the most complicated storyline of all time at this point.

Only in ONE timeline, in another caused by Unicron and Cthulhu having a few drinks during the game, Japanese G1 becomes the simplest one to understand, it starts out with anime girls and robot penguins being turned into-(insert 49 volumes of manga only included in Lucky Draw exclusives and one Takara-Tomy Mall release)-and then the gold chrome flaked off to reveal that under it, Optimus was still alive the whole time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what the heck is Freezer?

Freezer is even colder box above Fridge.

-ZacWilliam, but that's not important right now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, “Disappointing Yellowing Mystery” sounds like a terrible Indie album lurking at the back of my CD collection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blot

Citizen

Top Bottom