Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not when 'more G1' is the entire point of the toy. Whether that should have been the point is debatable, but that's what Hasbro decided to do, with questionable results.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
“It’s the 2019 IDW version” aside, I’m pretty salty he doesn’t have the right wings.

Dude exists solely as a catalog scan for THREE DECADES and then they mess up his first mass release toy SMH.

It's pre-earth, so he doesn't have his Earth mode yet.

But yeah, they should have given that slot to a different character, especially given they also used the Siege Seeker mold for Senator Shockwave.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
“It’s the 2019 IDW version” aside, I’m pretty salty he doesn’t have the right wings.

Dude exists solely as a catalog scan for THREE DECADES and then they mess up his first mass release toy SMH.

He's gotta pay his dues with a couple of ill-fitting repaints before he gets a good toy. That's just how the system works.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I didn't know this was out.

Screenshot_20230831_084859.png

Screenshot_20230831_084743.png

Screenshot_20230831_084807.png

Or these.

Nacelle.jpg

If only he had the rest of the tetras. I hope someone does an updated squadron with the rainmakers, that zombie one and Senator Shockwave.
PicsArt_1693470269973.png

The ladies are looking fine.
Sniper Carsalot.png

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
It's pre-earth, so he doesn't have his Earth mode yet.
Keep in mind this is pre-Earth Nacelle; maybe he didn't get the turbines until he scanned an earth mode.
Yeah, but, the bio of his first toy established that he's supposed to be the fourth member of the Welcoming Committee, with that toy representing a body upgrade from his original pre-Earth form. With that in mind, his pre-Earth form ought to instead look like the dark blue seeker in the center of this pic:

e4gdcd5glp4.jpg

From left to right: Hotlink, Bitstream, Sunstorm, Nacelle, Acid Storm, Ion Storm, Nova Storm

Magnusblitz

Citizen
Dreadwing looks nice but damn is Skyquake a garbage mold. Worst Legacy Leader IMO.

What're its problems?

Just curious since I don't have a copy of the mold yet - been holding out for a G1 Skyquake (or something off that mold like MW Starscream or King Atlas).

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Yeah, but, the bio of his first toy established that he's supposed to be the fourth member of the Welcoming Committee, with that toy representing a body upgrade from his original pre-Earth form. With that in mind, his pre-Earth form ought to instead look like the dark blue seeker in the center of this pic:

e4gdcd5glp4.jpg

From left to right: Hotlink, Bitstream, Sunstorm, Nacelle, Acid Storm, Ion Storm, Nova Storm
Whoops, sorry for posting that twice, I thought I decided not to post it the first time.

Like, genuinely embarrassed about that. I don't think my opinions are they good they need to be spammed, honestly!

MrBlud

Citizen
What're its problems?

Just curious since I don't have a copy of the mold yet - been holding out for a G1 Skyquake (or something off that mold like MW Starscream or King Atlas).

A lot of having to move parts out of the way for other parts and not enough “locking into place” for parts as well.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Yeah, hopefully. I skipped Prime Skyquake because of unappealing colors and bought a Dreadwing figuring that a hypothetical G1 colors Skyquake can hang out with him.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got busy last night and didn't get to open Nacelle yet. Except new Seekers pics soon. :)

Lobjob

Citizen
On the subject of Nacelle, the more I think about it, the more I want Skywarp with the ridiculous red wings from that promo picture.

We live in the era of "why not?".

Top Bottom