What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
More than anything, Trump would use being speaker as an excuse to attempt to weasel out of his indictments until after the election. Anything to try to get out from behind the 8 ball.

As far as Gaetz goes, he's the most hated rep, but that really doesn't mean much unless the ethics committee has the smoking gun on all his misbehavior. Just being a douche canoe isn't enough. I mean, ****, Ted Cruz is still in congress. . . . .

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Former mayor of Cranston-turned 2024 GOP presidential candidate Steve Laffey is dropping out the race. Says the GOP is dead, Trump should be in jail, and he will be leaving the party.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

Former mayor of Cranston-turned 2024 GOP presidential candidate Steve Laffey is dropping out the race. Says the GOP is dead, Trump should be in jail, and he will be leaving the party.

Heh, claiming low name recognition is part of his problem. I live in Cranston and I've never heard of him until now.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Rhode Island isn't a real state, it's just the disputed territory between Connecticut and Massachusetts. People just say it's real so those two states don't start hurling rocks at each other.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I don't think anyone who's paid any attention to his post-Red Sox activities, aside from the terminally repressed RWNJs, has any cordial feelings toward Schilling at this point.

Especially after he 'announced' Tim Wakefield's cancer despite his family's explicit wishes to the contrary.

Axaday

Citizen
I mean...there are some screwballs who have been public about how their attention is more important than getting anything done and they have put their money where their mouth is on many occasions. It is possible that they will just leave the House of Representatives dead for a year and then get kicked out.

I really think the only way forward is going to be for Democrats to vote for a Republican that doesn't stink as bad as others. It will be like a Parliament coalition. The Democrats will SORT OF be back in charge of the House as long as they are careful.

Top Bottom