Council of Elders
Citizen
Vintage OOC thread art.

oh no oh no oh no.jpg

gkv9UqJ.png

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
lol Maple is one of those character that's fun to play because half the time you get to have her spout this completely beyond her years insightful stuff ... and then the other half the time you get to be so nieve and obtuse that other people go slack-jawed in disbelief. and she just sits there grinning like a goof while everyone's brain reboots.

certified goblin lol

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Of course I remember the actual wrestling tryout. How could I not? But I completely forgot about brainstorming names and costumes. Cute!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Woot! We're at the wrestling tryouts. Poor Static was in over his head, but bless his heart, he tried. It's too bad for Night Cap that he was paired with someone who tapped out immediately when faced with even the slightest challenge.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
once you're on Maple's friend list, you are getting hugged. it's the price you pay. lol

grape monopolizing mob boss or not.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Shadewing said:
The bell rang and Sun Gleam quickly let go. "Are you okay? I can carry you if you need me to. The two of you don't seem half bad but I worry your partner's outfit might not be doing your image as heels any favors."

Well he's a black cat, those are bad luck. Too bad its rubbing off on them instead of their opponents.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I have to say I absolutely loved this last part, Introducing WL was really well done. All the characters have somebody new to bounce off of.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I never made a big deal about it in the story - and I don't think I explained it in the old ooc thread either. but Maple's strong reaction to the realization that her pointing out the missing details from the painting was a suggestion to change it, and how she really seemed to be bothered that that was what she thought was what she'd meant - well it came after I said she got close enough to smell the paint... Maple could 'taste' the love put into the painting.

and while that alone would be enough to make her not want any changes made to it, the fact that this was based on a memory. absolutely not... Memories are something Maple is jealously protective of. Its actually the driving impulse for why she loves working at the keep. a big house for sharing and preserving memories.

I just thought I'd share that now since rereading this part reminded me of her motivations. lol after all, all she really meant was "hey it's been a while since you've been back - or at least since ou painted this, please come and see what I did in the garden when you have a chance, I'm really pleased with it and I'd like all the opinions about it I can get because I'm tiny and need love right now because I'm sad and feel disconnected" XD

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh that's clever. I could not have played a changeling as well, because I'd never have thought of these ideas.

Top Bottom