[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The whole clash between Scarlet and Major Delight was great. Bringing up Scarlets past in a way that made Rhapsodys suspicions heighten, as well as undercutting what confidence he had started to build. It was a nice bittersweet little moment in the middle of such fun character work from everybody else.

Looking back on it, if I could have the next part over again, this is the time I would have Scarlet really try and talk to Rhapsody and hash out things.

Ah, hindsight. It’s bloody awful sometimes.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Oh man this part made me panic. I honestly wasn't sure if we were just losing Snowy or if we were actually losing Sunbeam. I seem to remember my guts being tied in a knot.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I kinda regret that the dice were nice to me here. It would have been interesting to see how this played out if Snowy got away. But Maple might have been in more trouble if the situation hadn't been defused so quickly.

That's as a player. In character, it was extremely cathartic for Night Cap to catch Snowy. He went through so much over that wand, and apparently had a lost rant about it.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I mean, Night Cap was one of the only two characters from the first expedition and he didn't have the greatest showing then so it felt right for him to succeed here. Alternately, we can picture that, if we were still using Invisible Castle, everyone would have crit failed. Everyone.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
We've reached the part of the story where Maple realized she was a teenager and needed to be sarcastic and angsty XD

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
"COIN!" Static mutters while massaging his temples. New YellowAmazing how between the magic wands, the field trips, the Snow Sharks...I never thought COIN would be one to slip my mind."[/color][/b] Static thinks for a second. "When was the last time we've heard from them?"

Oof! I'm sure I probably edited that originally. The reason it says "New Yellow"...I'm sure you'll remember there was a time I was experimenting with different shades of yellow for Static's text. I kept board code with labels on a note pad for easy copy/paste. Soooo, yeah, forgot to delete the label in this case.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Oof! I'm sure I probably edited that originally. The reason it says "New Yellow"...I'm sure you'll remember there was a time I was experimenting with different shades of yellow for Static's text. I kept board code with labels on a note pad for easy copy/paste. Soooo, yeah, forgot to delete the label in this case.

Figured as much. I often copy/pasted font code so that kind of exploded when the site did.

It's always interesting to see different NPC's sense of humor in short succession. Brisk in particular often has a unique dryness, but not always. Though I can't remember if "Don't sit in my spot" was a general comment or actually directed at Night Cap.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
now that Maple's out as a changeling, I love that I got to play with things like that last line... "starving..." means something entirely different

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Though I can't remember if "Don't sit in my spot" was a general comment or actually directed at Night Cap.

It was probably said as if it were a general comment, though only one pony needed to hear it.

I remember when we dined in Petrichor we were specifically told "No, Night Cap doesn't get to sit at the head of the table." I can't think of a time he actually tried to do this, but you know he wants to.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh no. If he gets the hero treatment in Viknadia he'll never want to go home.

And then he'll realize it's a dream and wake up.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've been waiting for this. This is the day Static and Night Cap had to do some work at the docks and ended up burning through a chapter's worth of rerolls before lunch. Earth pony strength indeed.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Out of curiosity, are the emails date stamped in any way? Just comparing it against something.

Top Bottom