[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
All the more reason not to put you in charge. I wouldn't want to be the one to do something so cruel to you.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Maple would absolutely flip if she got to be on team Night Cap... she has no idea why everyone is so against it. The hero of Fillies and Mares dreams... showing you how it's done, fight'en monsters and rescuing damsels... who wouldn't want to learn from the master?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
story-wise, I think I've remembered how fond I was of Hazel Naught's ongoing story... for sure she's in my top 10 npcs, maybe even top five if I take out any of the ones I had a hand in.

Caldwin

Citizen
You know, I don't know what made me do the extra research, but I only knew that because I Googled the Dewey Decimal System that night to check it out. I sometimes wonder what Zam would have done if I had been lazier about my RPing.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
story-wise, I think I've remembered how fond I was of Hazel Naught's ongoing story... for sure she's in my top 10 npcs, maybe even top five if I take out any of the ones I had a hand in.

Hazel wound up being a character that I didn't plan to have an arc but managed to have one organically. I mean, her "rival" Amaretto Swirl only exists because I opted to do something with a name tossed out by Amber.

Subsequently, Hazel spawned a sort of accounting sub theme during the wrestling plots

You know, I don't know what made me do the extra research, but I only knew that because I Googled the Dewey Decimal System that night to check it out. I sometimes wonder what Zam would have done if I had been lazier about my RPing.

Honestly, positive player response allowed me to do more with what I could throw at the players.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know I'm biased, but Hazel is one of my favorite npcs too. It was great to see her on a real field mission, using her powers.

Caldwin

Citizen
Personally, when I'm walking to work, I'm going over what I need to do that day in my head, thinking about the boat I'm building, thinking about Anchor's perfect...umm...other things..." *ahem*

😳 Wow! Just...wow! I completely forgot about this. Good thing Maple wasn't there to hear Static talking about Anchors like that!

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Maple wasn't a fan of Squash matches -even before she found out she was a bug. Might be one of the funniest things I thought to add in as a wrestling joke - ever. Unless that was You Zam, then it was one of the funniest things you ever wrote for Maple.

Misty is killing this - mad props to Patch for her jumping into the ring with us wrestle dorks lol, I can't remember if her and I talked about all this, or if Zam and her worked on it, or if it was all directly from her... regardless 100 percent spot on.

Top Bottom