[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I must've written this while I was still shopping at Meijer. I was continually frustrated with their checkout lines. I don't shop there anymore.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My area is rough sometimes, and it's not the stores' fault. There's always some party boat cook who's stocking up for a whole trip, but instead of going to a restaurant supply store they go to a normal grocery store and clog a checkout lane with their monster order.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah sorry about that. there's just a lot to like in this section. I just busted a gut laughing about that last post with Maple making a note to not mention she's a changeling so quickly to new ponies XD ... I can still picture it in my mind... her writing it down and then looking up and seeing everypony else looking at her and then adding an underline for each of them XD

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just love that after being the only sane pony for so long (I would include Rhapsody in that, but she's not the most sociable of ponies), it's nice that he's got Scarlet now to bring some normalcy.

Ehh...!

Comparatively...

Comparatively...

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At this moment in history I got hit by hurricane Irma and the campaign went on a brief hiatus. This scene with Static and Anchors happened a few days later. The beginning is missing.

Top Bottom