[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes they are. Every individual email. When I find posts that only survive because they were quoted in the OOC thread, I use the email time stamps as a clue to figure out where they may have been in the IC thread.

So if you want me to look something up by date I can totally do that.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Nothing major, just the posts you just posted. Wondering if this was before February(?) 2018 or after. Wondering if the sun halo lesson was a result of the 2018 winter storm that allowed me to witness a moon halo or the prior Wikipedia research that allowed me to even know what those were.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Huh. So we're even before the 2017 solar eclipse. Guess that makes sense considering what's still left.

Also, marketing is upcoming. I think a post from Amaretto was missed but it's possible it was something edited in.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah, there was a bit in the marketing office before we hit the streets.. I thought, but moving right out side does make sense... maple's stand might have had a breakdown

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had just taken a Marketing Management class in fall 2016, so I know I enjoyed watching this marketing scene.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
The unexpected thing was just how much Maple took to marketing after the arc ended. I guess someone had to be the company mare after Amber left.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
well, finding a way to see the bright side of things was in her character dna, so I played her being a big suck about it for about as long as I thought the character could realistically get away with it....

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Maplehugsale_zpsfpdn79hj.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
You know, given Dazzling's redemption, I choose to believe that she and Static actually did become friends.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"Now now, Static, there's no time to be angry. You could always be whisked away to a far off adventure filled with peril and excitement. Wouldn't that be better?"

It’s done wonders for Night Cap over in our Mey Hem world. Hell, he’s livin the real Knightly dream! :)

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Dee's been keeping an eye out for pointy hats for him whenever they've been in towns... though she may end up just commissioning something from the royal armorers if we save Viknadia

Top Bottom