[OOC] STOMP Remembrance Project

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
lol I forgot about Maple's awkward -most likely innocent- question to Misty about petplay durring the pre-training introductory meetup lol

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I was honestly shocked when Static became team lead. Like, I think I was just as horrified as he was. Yes, yes, yes...I know. Many's the time Static's had some ambitious inner monologues. But I guess I wasn't ready for it to actually lead to something.

Absolutely not complaining. It was a great place to take the character and, in my completely non-biased opinion, he grew into it really well and it was a lot of fun taking up the mantle. I'm very happy, and proud, that Zam thought either Static or I were ready for this.

Just saying, when you see Static freaking out and showing his insecurities, it was very much felt by the player as well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why so shocked? Static got to be Night Cap's supervisor for a long time at this point and the department was still intact. That has to count as leadership experience.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
and really, who else could it have been? Maple's barely still on the team and not in any sort of an emotional state where it would be wise to give her command, Misty, while beautiful and extremely capable and deserving of promotion, is until recently the rookie. The other teams are pretty well-balanced interpersonally... though there is work that can be done there >_> Zam's having his npcs do a lot of nudging ;) lol so Static gets to be boss of the leftovers.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
On top of the stuff Destron said:
-Brand new player characters usually aren't going to be team lead.
-I try to avoid having NPCs be the lead.
-For non dreamscape situations, would you put Night Cap in the lead?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So...Static pretty much became team lead by default...

I'll take it!
*beams with pride*

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
"You're quite the looker Misty Monsoon!" Maple says. with a big doofy smile on her face.

lol yeah I was saving up all my cheese for the first chance they got to be on the same team

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I got Splash Flaunt and Square Fun mixed up at one part. This campaign really had way too many characters whose name starts with 'S'.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got Splash Flaunt and Square Fun mixed up at one part. This campaign really had way too many characters whose name starts with 'S'.
Smaple coming soon

This EXACT CONVERSATION.

Shadewing said:
Zamuel said:
Square Fun adjusted her goggles and walked up to the lake. "Simply 'water' is an oversimplification. That said, this doesn't smell of brine. It's also got a fair bit of depth. My assumption is that there's an underwater tunnel that will lead to the next area. Requesting permission to dive, ma'am."

Once Square Fun reached bottom, a click could be heard and the floor shifted downward slightly. A door slowly ! opened up ahead. Suddenly, water started pouring into the room from ceiling vents at a rapid pace!

Square Fun is pulling double duty today, eh? :p

Zamuel said:
There are far too many characters in this campaign whose names begin with 's'.

Shadewing said:
Zamuel said:
There are far too many characters in this campaign whose names begin with 's'.

I've commented on that before, lol.

Destron-D-69 said:
Smaples' name doesn't

tehehehe

Patchouli Knowledge said:
Splash Flint
Steel Flaunt
Static Spectrum
Scarlet Signal

Zamuel said:
Patchouli Knowledge said:
Splash Flint
Steel Flaunt
Static Spectrum
Scarlet Signal
There's still Sunny Smiles, Semolina Sway, and Savant Sard. Probably a few others I'm forgetting who start with 's' (which is the main problem) though there's a few like Bold Standard who have it in the second part of their name.

Top Bottom