Legacy Line Wish List

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm not sure, but would Hotlink count anymore? He has a name and bio now, but for years I honestly just thought he was Skywarp till it got spelled out for me.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

1658314290322.png

But no, you are technically correct (the best kind of correct.) We've never gotten mass release, transforming Air Warriors. I would happily snap them up in both Siege and Earthrise seeker repaints.

And, as CoffeeHorse mentioned, Autoroopers as well. I wouldn't be opposed to a Legacy style, G1-ified Vehicon, either.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Pulled my RiD Megatron figure out the other day. What a weird concept. Sadly the ball joints in his feet are super weak now (20 years will do that to a toy) so I can barely get him to stand. I was thinking that he might make a good figure to do a leader class version of in Legacy.

And then retool him into Amalgamous Prime. It's not infinite alt-modes, but Gigatron is about as close as you can get.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Feeling this more
Do we have any voyager or bigger girls on the horizon besides Override?
She's currently at the top of my wishlist because of that even though she's not actually that tall.
Was reminded Firestar turns into a flatbed truck and now think her and Strongarm should be mold sisters

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
Give me Autoroopers and Air Warriors for every line.
Almost makes me want to head to Hasbro's doorstep and shout "the Siege/Earthrise Datsun-esque mold is right there." =P

New heads, maybe brand-new deco layouts so they don't look so similar to Prowl, not Selects releases... I'd probably cave and get seven like I did the PRiD Vehicons.

Also, rerelease the PRiD Vehicons so I can get a few more. XD

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
This is a "Legacy line wish list" topic, but I'd like to throw in a "few" for other lines. There aren't wishlist topics for those. Unless I missed them.

For Collaborative, I'd most like to see the Star Trek Enterprise, the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine, and the Batman Batmobile. But those might be hard to license. G.I. Joe is easy. I'd like to see Snowcat as... the Snowcat. And I'd like to see Decepticon Viper as the Cobra Rattlor. But I guess they'll probably do Starscream as the Rattlor or something, huh? I'd still like to see the Rattlor anyway.

For Masterpiece the obvious one is JAZZ. 48 episodes (including movie) and he doesn't have a figure. After that, the most obvious ones are Galvatron, Brawn, Perceptor, Cliffjumper, Cyclonus, and Blaster. Strange they made a mold for Steeljaw and then never released it AS Steeljaw or did a Blaster to go with it. :-/

For Studio Series, I'd most like to see them finish Dark of the Moon. Hatchet and Que. Last two. Unless they can do Devcon. Because I want DotM Devcon. He's so weird he's awesome. And maybe they can do a REAL Crankcase by redecoing the Berserker mold sometime. There you go: Selects 2 pack: Crankcase from Berserker mold and Dreadbot from Crowbar mold.

For Revenge of the Fallen Studio Series, they're also close to done. Skids. Mudflap. Skids and Mudflap ice cream truck. The Fallen. That's it. I'm not personally interested in a white Scavenger, but if it would be good to do that Demolishor redeco for the people who want one. And maybe a Long Haul redeco into Payload to represent the yellow dump truck you see a little in the movie.

For Age of Extinction, we have plenty of good options if they want to do updates for older toys. Several Bumblebees (they do love to do those, right?). Crosshairs, Hound, and blue car Drift. Junkheap the garbage truck. And the Dinobots Slug, Strafe, and MAYBE Scorn. Scorn got a nice big toy in The Last Knight line, so they might not want to do another one for a while longer.

For The Last Knight, I'd like to see Daytrader, Bulldog, and Trench. Now that they can do Core class in Studio Series, Mohawk would be a good option. Hot Rod could get a mold of his own. Dreadbot could be made from the Crowbar mold, as I mentioned above. Maybe they can remove his dreads to make him more screen accurate and make his name make no sense.

For Bumblebee movie, they should do a Voyager class Shockwave. Because I think he's the last one not made (to-scale) from that movie who would need a new mold. Maybe they can take another crack at car mode Shatter and Bumblebee himself. Get more screen accuracy.

And I guess that's it EXCEPT FOR DISPENSOR.

Basically I want everything.

Suspsy

Citizen
Generation 1
Bludgeon
Bomb-Burst
Bugly
Submarauder
Octopunch
Krok
Windblade
Nautica
Velocity
Anode
Technobots

Beast Wars/Machines
Razorbeast
Silverbolt
Depth Charge
Quickstrike
Rampage
Obsidian
Strika

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
True, but we just got the Stunticons in Combiner Wars too. The Combiner Wars Technobots were also not good if you're talking about the Hasbro version, Scrounge aside. I got the much better Takara Computron set and am satisfied with it. But I'd welcome new molds too.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I picked up both releases and mixed/matched for my Computron. I feel like the Computron / Superion torso is one of the best that CW/UW had to offer. Both combiners still look pretty darn good, IMO. That said, I would still be interested if they ever decided to redo the Technobots, because they're one of my favorite combiner teams.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I wish I'd been able to pick up CW Computron. That whole set looks so cool.

"Just got them," though? Combiner Wars kicked off in 2014/2015ish, right? That's been a lot longer than some of us old people would like to acknowledge.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Okay, this is really a list for something after Legacy, and I'm sure I posted it before on the old board, but the latest "The Basics" reminded me. Let's say go!

Esmeral, with a pretool for Deathsaurus, with robot, mecha-kaiju, and a combiner torso mode. Doesn't need to be CW-compatible, but will need to combine with most of the rest of these. Esmeral comes with 2 dinosaur-themed Battlemasters, Deathsaurus gets his Tiger and Eagle as Battlemasters.

Lyzack, with a Leozack pretool, and Jallguar, with the ability to combine into a combiner torso, and appropriate Beast Battlemasters.

Kakuryu and Rairyu, with the ability to combine into a combiner torso. Dino-altmodes, and Dino-themed Battlemasters in lieu of Dino-Shells.

Gaihawk, Hellbat, Killbison, Drillhorn, and Deathcobra, with Beast Battlemasters. Each can turn into the appropriate combiner limb.

Goryu, Gairyu, Yokuryu, and Doryu, with Dino Battlemasters. Each can turn into the appropriate limb.

Road Ceasar is a little trickier:
Blacker/Gripper needs to form a combiner torso, but can't really be much bigger than the other two.

Laster and Braver form the legs (and maybe part of the lower torso?).

The Rescue Patrol is resized so that 2 of them can combine to form a combiner arm, thus combining with the Brainmasters to form Road Ceasar.

Now, if we get this far, this is where things get crazy:
Leozack or Lyzack, Jallguar, Killbison, and Drillhorn get their Rescue Force decos, as themselves, having switched sides. They would be able to combine with the Rescue Patrol or a "rebuilt" DeathCobra redeco to form Big Rescue Force.

Similarly, some or all of the Dinoforce would get Heroic redecos.

Finally, Deathsaurus and/or Esmeral get a Heroic deco. The war is over. The Transformers achieve Victory.

Suspsy

Citizen
I love them. Computron is one of my favorite combiners. I just don’t see a need for a new version so soon. I also don’t see them as popular enough to be done again so soon.

We’re getting the Stunticons right now in Legacy despite the fact that they also were in Combiner Wars. And given that the CW Technobots were all retools, Legacy versions could potentially be brand new moulds. Scattershot could work well enough at the Leader class level. His alt mode could be a starship with a front section that detaches to become his G1 alt mode. The rest could become a base that his gun emplacement mode connects to.

Glitch

Citizen
Buzzworthy Bumblebee Wasp Evolutions four pack:
- Cybertronian Wasp (Buzzworthy Origins)
- Earth Wasp (WFC )
- Deluxe Wasp (Cyberverse Deluxe)
- Waspinator (Thrilling 30)

Top Bottom