Legacy Line Wish List

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Legacy, in theory at least, is about bringing in characters from anywhere and everywhere in the franchises history and presenting them in a "unified" neo-G1 style. What are your most-wanted characters to get included?

Mine would be:

Animated Lockdown
Animated Sentinel Prime (I've always imagined that his purely imaginary G1 form was the blue Diaclone Hoist mold with new parts to give him a snowplow instead of the towing provisions)
Old Marvel/UK Comics-style Carnivac
Age of Extinction Scorn done up in G1 Dinobot style to match the Studio Series Leaders (ditto for Paddles)
Unicron Trilogy Tidal Wave (I've never even watched the Unicron Trilogy, but I love the design. Ideal form would be as a smallish Titan that uses the extra cost to allow for all the old gimmicks to be retained)
Movie continuity Flatline as a 1960's hearse. Decepticon medics are something we don't see often enough, and I love the idea of the hearse alt mode.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Beast Machines Megatron needs another shot. I like the old Mega but it is not really satisfying.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Botanica5.jpg

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Assuming these would be G1-ified versions

Core
G1 Wheeljack
G1 Jazz
G1 Grimlock
G1 Arcee
BW Quickstrike
Cybertron Signal Lancer
I like the aesthetic they have going with Iguanas, so more core pretenders?
Pretty much anyone, really

Deluxes
G1 Quickmix
G1 Squeezeplay
Aileron
A new Nautica
Rung
A new Windblade
BW Silverbolt
BM Botanica
BM Obsidian
Armada Demolishor
Armada Sideways
Cybertron Thunderblast
Movie Barricade (As an original mold styled on his authentics design)
Animated Lockdown
Animated Slipstream
Prime Airachnid
RID2015 Steeljaw
RID2015 Strongarm

Voyager
BW Dinobot 2
BM Strika
Cybertron Vector Prime
Animated Sentinel Prime
Cyberverse Clobber
Cyberverse Maccadam

Leader
G1 Bludgeon (Voyager tank based on inner robot with extra bits you can put on to make him look like his pretender shell)
G1 Octane
BW Depth Charge
BW Rampage
BW Tigerhawk

Commander
BW Optimal Optimus
BW Magnaboss
BW Tripredicus

Titan
G1 Nemesis (Nemesis reimagined as a Titan)
Victory Galaxy Shuttle
Victory Landcross (deluxe scale individual figures)
Victory Liokaiser
Armada Tidal Wave (As a full aircraft carrier)

Also echoing Flatline as a hearse. I live it when they have unconventional altmodes

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I'm 100% for fiction first characters that don't have toys(or at least mainline toys) yet with Anode and Lug being my #1 want above all else!
A lot of the other idw girls are right below them, and also have wanted them to tackle Solus Prime for ages,

As much as I'd like more animated the only character from it I actually like seeing "G1-fied" is Slipstream tbh

edit
Not as into the idea as I used to be, but a titan class Spanner would be fun

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
An updated Cybertron Downshift would be welcome. I'll also 2nd and 3rd a request for another pass at Beast Machines Megatron. Finally, (and as someone who really, really liked the TR/LG versions), I'd like a larger, more involved Overlord. Make him Commander Class if necessary.

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
A lot of great ideas here!
I'll try not to repeat any, but I would love more Animated characters to get the Legacy treatment!

My wish list:
Core class Blurr (and Battlemaster Haywire!)
Core class Armada characters (any/all)
Core class Dinoforce
Deluxe Diabla from the Bumblebee comic
Energon Ironhide
Leozack
Jallguar
DeathCobra (CW-backwards compatible would be a plus on these 3, but I would take them even in non-combining forms)
Lyzack
Esmerel
And Gobot Steamer from the episode "Steamer's Defection", preferably Core class, but would also buy a deluxe. He's a show-only character (the only Gobot one I recall), and not based on any prototype, so I doubt Bandai would have any claim on him. Plus, he would have Constructicon redeco potential.

EDIT: Also, Blue Bacchus. Because, why not?

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
any legal reason why hasbro can't make Glyphs?
With all the recent bumblebees I'm surprised she hasn't happened yet

I'd take as many of her as they'd be willing to make
cute character with a nice deco
The current theory is that VW has only allowed for their car model to be used for just Bumblebee and no one else, even other Autobots.

Top Bottom