Legacy Line Wish List

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Beast Wars: Uprising version of G1 Optimus Prime as a Headmaster, Targetmaster, and Powermaster all at once.
Ahhhhh, right, I remember now. Or at least, I think I do -- I don't know if I ever heard that name before. In any case, thanks!

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Y'know they're not something I'm dying to see
but I feel like with Star Saber happening it'd be neat to see the other brainmasters/road caesar

Edit
And then if they did a motorvator release I'd repurpose them as girls 😉

Last edited:

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Beast Wars: Uprising version of G1 Optimus Prime as a Headmaster, Targetmaster, and Powermaster all at once.
I mean I've kind of already got this covered over the course of Titans Returns and Power of the Primes, with a touch of Siege, if we can equate Prime Masters with Power Masters I guess.

Magnus Prime + Ginrai+ Vector Prime + Rung + Legends GodBomber

Getting it in one package deal would be cool though.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Lets see now:
Armada Tidalwave as a commander class or Titan class, he needs to be HUGE in my mind
Animated Blackout as leader or commander
Another take on Animated Lockdown or ROTF verison would be welcomed
Alpha Trion, voyager and not shoehorned into another line where he barely looks like how he should, AKA G1 style
Cybertron Vector Prime
Titan Class Starscream based upon his Cybertron cartoon appearance
Landfill AKA RID2001 Build team
RID 2001 Autobots brothers
RID 2001 Railracer (the train bots)
RID 2001 Predacons
BW TM 1 Megatron
BW TM 1 Primal
BW TM 2 Cheator
BW TM 1 Rattrap
BW Silverbolt
BW Quickstrike
Armada Optimus Prime to go against Megatron that listed to come next year, he must have the trailer to combine with
Armada Jetfire
Deathsaurus from Victory
Animated Megatron, this is kind of my wild card of idea, out of the toys he got, the leader is the best, the voyager is kind of "WTF were they thinking!" while the deluxe is based upon his pre-earth mode, so I just kind of felt like throwing a wild card out there!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I don't think anyone said Devcon yet?

Also, how about the Decepticon transport drones and Warriors from War Dawn? Seems like something we haven't seen in any toy form, yet.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
More cassettes!
Don't have them yet, but I plan on picking up the Legacy releases of both Blaster and Soundwave, and think it's weird I haven't seen word on any more buddies

Obviously a regular rewind has to happen at some point, but my own biases have me wanting Rosanna and Flip Sides

Edit: really wanted to call him "solid glass rewind", but didn't want to confuse people :p

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
There was a product description for "Studio Series '86 Core Class Rumble (Blue)" not that long ago. It was listed at 3.5 scale but also comes with four accessories so it's possible he'll be proper cassette sized and the rest was made up in accessories.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Windcharger. I left Windcharger off of my previous "want" list. I was messing around with the RtS Windcharger (who is really cool still, but not quite the representation that I want) the other day, and it really made me want a modern, more G1y update. I know that the PotP Windcharger was released not that long ago, but c'mon, that toy is not great. I think that he'd be perfect for the current "little guys-as-deluxes" trend that we are currently seeing.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Aside from ones we know we're already getting, like Dead End, Breakdown, Swoop, Rumble, Bombshell, Shrapnel, TM2 Megatron...

Victory updates. We need these to go with our Star Saber and Victory Leo. Especially Deathsaurus and the Liokaiser team. Titan class combiner for Liokaiser maybe? And with a Deathcobra maaaaaaybe?

Monstructor.

Gears. He's one of the only minibots that has no good update since the 80s. And he's in 28 episodes of the original show. Way overdue. And no, I don't think they did a satisfying job with the Swerve retool in 2014.

Swerve (obvious Gears retool if they do a new Gears).

Bumper!

Throttlebots. Freeway, Wideload, and Searchlight. They're in The Return of Optimus Prime. So I must have them. Rollbar is not, but I'll take him too. And Chase had a toy I was fine with (Roadburn) in Titans Return, but I wouldn't mind a new one if they wanted to do one.

Rewind, Steeljaw, and (the unstoppable bad-ass) Ramhorn. Blaster needs his cassettes.

Transmetal updates. Optimus, Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap. Especially Tarantulas.

Transmetal 2 updates for Cheetor and Blackarachnia.

Other Beast Wars updates. Voyager Silverbolt, Deluxe Quickstrike, Commander Rampage and Depth Charge, Leader Dinobot II. Leader(?) Tigerhawk. Would Optimal Optimus be a good Titan class?

Beast Machines updates. Everyone in the series to-scale. Nightscream would be a lot smaller. Tankor a lot bigger. And finally a Botanica!

Scrapheap, though I suppose he'd probably be sold as another Studio Series 86.

Earth mode Hound. Yeah, the Universe one is strong. But it's older than Combiner Wars, so I'd like to see a new one anyway.

Frenzy. But I guess with the new Rumble coming he's almost guaranteed.

Ratbat. Why not? We're getting a new Rumble (though Rumble is obviously much more important). Did anyone find the previous Ratbat?

Buzzsaw. He only needs to be a redeco of Laserbeak. So how has it not happened yet?

Sandstorm.

Alpha Trion that looks more like his Sunbow self. (UPDATE: Happened.)

Downshift, Overdrive, and Camshaft. Seriously, not even one of them yet? Though Overdrive at least got an Alternator.

Barrage, Chop Shop, and Venom. A new mold for Venom, I guess. But Barrage and Chop Shop can be made from Bombshell and Shrapnel, probably.

Beta and Devcon. Obscure picks, though.

TF Animated characters that look like the cartoon characters (and not like what HasTak did to the TF Prime updates). To-scale versions of the cast. Or at least the characters that didn't get toys before. Omega Supreme, Wasp, Slipstream, Elita-1, Cyclonus, Strika, Spittor, Red Alert, Alpha Trion, Cliffjumper, Highbrow, Brawn, Warpath, Hot Shot, Perceptor, Wheeljack, Mainframe, Yoketron, Rattletrap, Dirt Boss, Lightbright, Lickety-Split, etcetera. Especially Sari, Scrapper, and Mixmaster. Yes, I'm ready for all of them.

More Armada updates! The whole cast. Lots of articulation. Optimus, Megatron, Hot Shot, Sideways, Cyclonus, Demolishor, Scavenger, Jetfire, Blurr, Side Swipe, Smokescreen, Thrust, Tidal Wave, Red Alert, Hoist, Wheeljack, Overload, Star Saber, Skyboom, Requiem Blaster, Perceptor. And lots of Mini-Cons. :3

The Rescue Bots as Generations figures. They would look like the show and have better articulation and transformations than their old figures. At least do the main four.

Maybe some other stuff I'll think of later. ;P

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And another thing I just thought of. How is it that we have never gotten an official purple generic "air warrior" seeker? C'mon, Hasbro. You know we'll buy it. Possibly several each!

MrBlud

Citizen
And another thing I just thought of. How is it that we have never gotten an official purple generic "air warrior" seeker? C'mon, Hasbro. You know we'll buy it. Possibly several each!

Well, we *have*
0484F2E9-F992-4E04-86D8-F5E94304C277.jpeg
I was also using Takara’s Skywarp given they used silver instead of black for most of his deco.
75063C41-4EF6-4A61-94F6-C52A71B1141B.jpeg

Top Bottom