G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
2400B46B-440A-424B-AC10-B37E812A19FE.jpeg

9828BA76-5CE9-4A3E-8F94-776A47CDB9CD.jpeg

G1 Sixshot is slightly stronger and more intelligent than G1 Galvatron. Both have the same firepower. G1 Galvatron appears to be a better fighter/warrior with more than twice the speed, more endurance and courage, and greater skill.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Of course, it should be noted that in each continuity, Sixshot's role is slightly different.
Marvel-G1: Appears in one scene, solid-coloured by Nel Yomtov.
Sunbow-G1: Basically like his commercial, but cheaper animation. At least he talks in this version.
IDW(2005)-G1: One of a select group of super soldiers that included Overlord.
Dreamwave-G1: Presumably one of Shockwave's many experiments. He appeared in a couple of panels right before the company collapsed.
Toei-G1: "Ninja Consultant".

Arguably, that's the most innovative take on the concept....

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I feel like you could have an interesting lead-in to Gobots via Headmasters and the Transtector concept, where at some point the organic body is lost/given up and what's left is permanently integrated with their transtector physically.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I feel like you could have an interesting lead-in to Gobots via Headmasters and the Transtector concept, where at some point the organic body is lost/given up and what's left is permanently integrated with their transtector physically.

G1 Galvatron would probably be the one to want to get rid of the filthy organic beings cohabitating their bodies:

He was going to blow those creepy creatures clear out of them.

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Predaking is conceptually the coolest Transformer ever made:

I wish he would have been the basis for Beast Wars. Also, he would have made an awesome Autobot, like they originally intended. That’s why he has Autobot colors.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Man, POTP Predaking is a mess but I just love what they were going for. The combined mode looks so much bigger than it should be relative to the size of the components.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Man, POTP Predaking is a mess but I just love what they were going for. The combined mode looks so much bigger than it should be relative to the size of the components.

That’s good! So it’s G1 cartoon accurate; it can actually mass-shift. POTP Predaking is the spitting image of G1 Predaking, so much so I thought I was looking at the Takara G1 Reissue Predaking until you said it was Power of the Primes.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Even Japan favored Rodimus Prime and Galvatron over Optimus Prime:

But they did say that Megatron was reborn as Galvatron:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Even Japan favored Rodimus Prime and Galvatron over Optimus Prime:
Y'know, I did always wonder why they even bothered with Return of Optimus Prime over there if they were just going to kill him again right off the bat.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Y'know, I did always wonder why they even bothered with Return of Optimus Prime over there if they were just going to kill him again right off the bat.
The two-parter already existed, and served as a proper finale for the 2010 series, so they didn't have to go to the trouble of creating a new finale of their own.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The two-parter already existed, and served as a proper finale for the 2010 series, so they didn't have to go to the trouble of creating a new finale of their own.
I dunno, I feel like Burden Hardest To Bear could have worked. I mean, wasn't that the original plan before Hasbro found out people actually like these characters, and rushed to bring back Optimus Prime post-haste?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This was the perfect ending to the G1 Transformers cartoon saga:

with G1 Galvatron and G1 Optimus Prime shaking hands and making peace.

Optimus Prime leading his Autobots saying, “Autobots, transform and roll out, “ and driving off into the sunset.

It doesn’t get any better than this.

Top Bottom