G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
What does that have to do with Size, Power, or Mass?
Well, Shockwave is pretty powerful, depending on continuity....

Shockwavedwwarandpeace.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
In the G1 cartoon, Shockwave was originally going to betray the Deceptioons and join the Autobots in Season 3. But he was replaced in that role by Blitzwing, who instead turned down Rodimus Prime's offer.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That could have been interesting. It's a shame that neither version of this storyline went anywhere.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Omega Supreme is the only Transformer to show this advanced level of emotion:

IMG_2201.jpeg

It shows the size, mass, power, and strength of his heart.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This scene was scary, sick, demented, sad, nightmarish, cruel, tragic, etc.:

I was mentally and emotionally scarred after seeing this as a kid. I don’t think this was appropriate for children. I was disturbed for the longest time because of this.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Starscream used his size, power, and mass to totally bully, use, abuse, and have his way with Dr. Arkeville.

He enjoyed it. He is a psychopath and sociopath. The way he treated the doctor was eff’d up.

Starscream is one sick puppy. I felt so sorry for Dr.Arkeville. Who knows what happened to him on Cybertron.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Somewhere, a Maximal's DNA scanner gave it a really bizarre altmode...

That scanning is a shortcut, and lazy writing, the easy way out. That way the writers don’t have to do the research.

G1 Transformers actually built things, put them together, no plot shortcuts.

The only ones that are going to be fooled by that scanning crap are little kids. These writers don’t know how to write sci-fi.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
What research did the writers for the G1 cartoon have to do in order for Optimus Prime to turn into a truck, exactly?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
That is literally scanning. There is no question about it. That is scanning.
Yes, the first part I don’t have a problem with.

It’s the manipulation and transmutation of matter and energy to produce the final result that I have an issue with.

Only a god like Unicron can do that.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Wheeljack and the other Autobots were manually rebuilt by Teletraan One using robotic arms programmed with the scans taken by the Sky Spy, just like the G1 Dinobots had to be manually built by hand from the scans taken at the museum by Hound.

Last edited:

Top Bottom