G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why were the Dinobots elevated and put on a pedestal when they got their asses handed to them by Devastator in “Heavy Metal War” and “Transformers: The 1986 Animated Movie”?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
To start with, the Dinobots had really small brains, so they aren't exactly very smart aside from that one time with Grimlock, but the writers were trying to make the Dinobots look like power houses, but also, not unbeatable, in this day and age, they might of been labeled Mary Sues if they weren't without flaws but getting beaten up, shows that they are tough but not without weaknesses

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why isn’t G1 Omega Supreme in more cartoon episodes and comics issues. He only shows up once in a long while. It’s like waiting to win the lottery with him.

And why hasn’t a Transformers Animated Omega Supreme been made. He was pretty much the star of the show.

He threw G1 Devastator like a rag doll in the G1 episode “The Secret of Omega Supreme. “. And his tech specs indicate he’s a lot stronger than even Metroplex.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
The new generation Season 3 Transformers such as Cyclonus and Scourge seem weaker than the Season 1 and 2 bots.

They got swatted away by Superion in “Fight or Flee” and their asses kicked by Omega Supreme in the “Big Broadcast of 2006. “ Also, Motormaster threatened to get rid of them in “Webworld” if they not get Galvatron under control.

The Predacons and Terrocons were both gestalt teams but they were not confident enough to form Predaking and Abominus against the Dinobots at the beginning of “The Call of the Primitives” until the Dinobots got hypnotized.

And Trypticon got defeated by the Aerialbots in the “Ultimate Weapon” as well as by the Dinobots in the G1 Comics.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I saw clips of the War for Cybertron video game where Omega Supreme is the same size as Trypticon. Does that mean Omega is the same size as Metroplex as well? Did they make Omega Supreme into a Titan, which I think is appropriate. It also seemed from the commercials for War for Cybertron that Omega Supreme was being billed as the most powerful Transformer, at least in that game universe.

But they always seem to make Omega lose by some accident like when he lifted his visor in Dreamwave because Sustorm was playing robotopossum allowing him an opening to sucker-punch Omega.

Last edited:

Dake

Citizen
You can't convince me this isn't some sort of ChatGPT bot. Or is it a script or something that auto-posts a diatribe after every response?

How does this thing work?

Hey Ooo-baby. You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’m sorry. I should have posted that I must save the tortoise ( ie. Superion):

“REPAIRS COMPLETE! OMEGA SUPREME! “. Will you forgive me?

Nevermore

Citizen
Will you forgive me?
Hey ooo-baby, you're Optimus Prime, whose motto is that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. A defeated Decepticon is lying in front of you. You are aiming your blaster at the Decepticon. The Decepticon begs you for mercy. What is the color of your legs?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Hey ooo-baby, you're Optimus Prime, whose motto is that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. A defeated Decepticon is lying in front of you. You are aiming your blaster at the Decepticon. The Decepticon begs you for mercy. What is the color of your legs?

Nevermore

Citizen
Hey ooo-baby, have you installed a set of brass machined walking drums so Omega Supreme would never have to have one break on you?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Hey ooo-baby, have you installed a set of brass machined walking drums so Omega Supreme would never have to have one break on you?

No, but you’ve got me interested. I did not know you could make repairs and upgrades to G1 Omega Supreme.

I made a mistake giving my Omega Supreme a shower in order to rinse off the dust on his tank module. The water broke apart his treads. So I haven’t messed with his chassis ever since. Are you Omega Supreme fanboy?

I see you’re a kindred spirit:

May I call you friend?

Top Bottom