G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
That's a nice G1 Omega

Thanks! It was new at the time this photo was taken.

It’s old now. The tank gets stuck while trying to go around the track now, partly because the treads broke while I tried to wash it with water and probably the motor is not as strong as it used to be, maybe not able draw as much power from the batteries.

But it can still walk in robot mode just fine.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
These female Autobots are so sexy:

I wish we had a continuing story with them.

The Animated Movie.messed everything up.

I like how every time G1 Shockwave transforms and fires his Space Gun he seems to take everyone out.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I genuinely don't know who this thing is for. It's an impressive novelty, but once you've seen it you've seen it, and you can't even stick it on a shelf when that novelty wears off. It ragdolls if it isn't powered on.

Blot

Citizen
I genuinely don't know who this thing is for. It's an impressive novelty, but once you've seen it you've seen it, and you can't even stick it on a shelf when that novelty wears off. It ragdolls if it isn't powered on.
I geniunely don't know what this has to do with the already random posts he's already making.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I geniunely don't know what this has to do with the already random posts he's already making.
CoffeeHorse was talking about the Robosen Optimus shown in the post made directly above the one you quoted.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
How is this character Overlord able to overpower everyone (ie. all the Combiners, all the Dinobots, Megatron, etc.):

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
How is this character Overlord able to overpower everyone (ie. all the Combiners, all the Dinobots, Megatron, etc.):

That's the bad version of Overlord. Nobody wanted him to sound like Foghorn Leghorn.

The good versions of Overlord are in Masterforce and IDW.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I think this scene from the “Revenge of the Fallen” was quite moving:

I believe the main source material for the Michael Bay movies were the Dreamwave comics. The Fallen and the Primes were created by Dreamwave.

The concept of the AllSpark which this website is named after also came from Dreamwave.

I did not read these storylines. They were side stories. I stuck to the main Dreamwave comics storyline.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Predacons and Predaking are weak:

The G1 Combiners and Transformers built on Earth seem to be more powerful.

Top Bottom