G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Victory can NOT be Skipped, its animation may not be top noch, but in general, its a fun basic series that instead of going for complex plot, went back to basics for the most part, the Decepticons are after Energon and would do anything to obtain it!!

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Masterforce involves the Pretenders which I don’t care for, never have.

And I think that the only significant contribution of Victory is the character of Overlord who seems to get shoehorned into newer Transformers comics and cartoons, and most Transformers fans have no idea who he is or where he came from.

Both Masterforce and Victory were so hard on the eyes that I could not get past the first episode. The animation is unwatchable. It’s not G1. I don’t consider them a continuation of G1 Headmasters and the G1 cartoon.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Overlord appeared in Masterforce, he was the secondary villian of the show! The animation from that era, might not stand up very well compared to today's stuff, yet they were primary handdrawn and have more heart behind them than some of today's stuff

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hasbro was busy spending silly amounts of money on other projects at the time. As far as they knew Transformers was just a fading fad and they were looking towards the future. By 2001 things were a little different and they were willing to spend money on a stopgap to keep the brand going.

Blot

Citizen
Hasbro could have picked up both these shows and dubbed them like Transformers RID 2001, but they didn’t. I wonder why, hhmmm🤔.
The molds for Car Robots were still fresh and didn't have to be spelunked out of whatever warehouse the molds the 80s shows may have been hidden at?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Optimus Prime got killed again. This time by the Vector Sigma explosion in the Headmasters cartoon.

When I watched the first episode of Victory, I remember a different-looking Optimus Prime being a character that was pushed out of leadership of the Autobots by a new character. I think his name was Star Saber.

How did Optimus Prime get brought back to life?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’m glad IDW is finally losing the license. They’ve run G1 Transformers into the ground:

IMG_1849.jpeg

We need to bring back Jim Shooter, Bob Budiansky, and Simon Furman to set the ship straight:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Losing the license? Did I step back into 2022? Now I wish I'd bothered to look at the older lottery numbers yesterday....

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
G1 Optimus Prime got killed again. This time by the Vector Sigma explosion in the Headmasters cartoon.

When I watched the first episode of Victory, I remember a different-looking Optimus Prime being a character that was pushed out of leadership of the Autobots by a new character. I think his name was Star Saber.

How did Optimus Prime get brought back to life?

Optimus didn't come back to life, that is God Grini, who was a human to start with, then he found the bracelets inside of the cab of his truck, putting them on, enabled him to become the enegine of the truck and it transforms into a robot, later in the series (Masterforce) he gains the first trailer and becomes Super Grini and with God Bomber (second trailer) he becomes God Grini, at the end of the series, the humans are spilt from their robot partners indefinely and the robots take on their personalites, yet live as Cybertronians, this what transspired in Masterforce, in Victory God Grini is a back ground character for the first half of the show, but later reappears to aid Star Saber, Grini is the Surperme commander of sector two while Star Saber is the Surpeme Commander of sector one and overall commander of the Autobot forces, the show makes no mention of Rodimus or what happened to Fort Max, thou its presumed planet Micron became the new home of the Autobots after Cybertron was destoryed in Headmasters, anyway, with Grini, he kind of shares the same thing as Optimus, AKA noble death, he gets badly injuried in battle that despite all of their advanced medical techonlgy, they cannot heal his body and he would have to remain stuck in a iron coffin unable to do anything but talk, but then taking a idea from the doctor, he under goes a opperation that transforms him completely into another character who not a truck and then becomes a main character for the rest of the show! Effectively, what I believe is in Victory time preiod, Star Saber is the miltray surpeme commander while someone else is the political leader but they aren't shown as the Decepticons are pretty much scattered with a bunch of leaders doing whatever they please with their underlings!

Top Bottom