Final Fantasy

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'd get into that game if everyone didn't have tiny headism.... gosh what a weird design choice. I guess people just get over it or play as the hobbit things...

I guess it could also be "large bodyitus" but... either way ...I hope the next one has a slider to fix that in the character creation menu.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
A lot of it is the extra long limbs/torsos. The character creator will let you adjust height. I think you can adjust chest size a bit? They might still be running the promo where you can play the base game completely free.

Shadowbringers has been the funnest and the most heartbreaking expansion so far.
Aah yes, Emet-Selch, everyone's favorite asshole.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Aah yes, Emet-Selch, everyone's favorite asshole.

paLckgz.jpeg

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I did love the point where he basically said "I'm following yo either way. I can either do it in your midst and help you out or I can simply spy from the shadows." I forget his exact words, but thats the main idea. It's like...how do you argue with that?

Dvandom

Citizen
I like to think that the reason Emet-Selch is so eye-rolling with the Warrior of Light is that
he remembers how badly the WoL jerked him around pre-Sundering in Endwalker and is constantly thinking, "Oh, this asshole."

---Dave

Caldwin

Citizen
Oh dear! I don't know why I hadn't thought about this before, but while the WoL can travel between worlds at a whim, the other Scions can't. So given all the people they've come to know...Ryne not least of all...when it comes to the end of Shadowbringers and everyone goes back to Eorzea...I'm going to cry...aren't I?

wentwood

Citizen
Played Final Fantasy XV The War For Eos today like nuts on Amazon.

I already have a power strength of 244,850 but I need to check as my buildings are an 8 but I've gotten a lot of research off.

Noctus is a Level 45.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster

Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VI still looks like it did on the SNES.

The thing is even with the Pixel adaptions it doesn't feel like the game proper has changed at all.

Since it was made for the SNES it doesn't really feel new at all.

Dvandom

Citizen
Finished off the Warring Triad arc last night on Searing, paying closer attention to some of the dialogue now that I know where some of this is going. And then I fought the Warriors of Darkness as Gogori...heh, Ardbert was called Arbert back then. An "alias," suuuuure.

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Setting up

Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI

Pixel Remaster

On I Pad as my phone can't take it.

My I Pad has 29 G of space.

I started Final Fantasy V PR yesterday.

This is my 3rd try to finish the game.

Caldwin

Citizen
I did much of the lali ho stuff yesterday. I think now I'm ready to dungeon crawl my way into Mt. Gulg.

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, I've defeated Emet Selch. So now I'm in post-Shadowbringers. I tell you what, the moment "Shadowbringers" started playing was one heckuva "HUG YEAH" moment.

And yeah, that Rubiks Cube was evil. ☠️

Top Bottom