Final Fantasy

Dvandom

Citizen
1682508147810.png

Now, think of this not as badly-written "old-timey English" and instead as lisping....

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Will be resuming Final Fantasy IV on I Pad.

Final Fantasy XII

A 51 wasn't enough to deal with the next run of monsters dang it so will need to fully level to a 99.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Okay, confess time. I got a Zu mount from the market boards. When I summoned it, I saw it hanging its head seemingly despondent.

My first thought was "what happened to my Zu's Hope?"

If you know, you know and I'll see myself out now.

wentwood

Citizen
I played a lot of Final Fantasy IV on my PC Via an SNES emulator and luckily Square released it for Android. Now I need to finish the game once I get to the point I was at on my computer years ago.

At that time I was on the moon or wherever you gated to.

Caldwin

Citizen
So... I think all I need to do is say the name Tesleen and people who know will understand exactly how I feel right now.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy III - V set up on I Pad.

I need to try to finish Final Fantasy V as I'm at Exedeadth's castle to end the game.

Also Final Fantasy III and IV.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XV

I have the base disk for Final Fantasy XV.

Can I download the Royal Edition content after I install the base disk or would I need a full on for Royal Edition?

Caldwin

Citizen
Royal Edition is basically just a package that includes all DLC including "the royal pack." You can get all the DLC separately that comes with the Royal Edition. That's what I did. I got all my DLC piecemeal as it came out though. So I'm not sure if you can get it as one big package or not. But you can get it without buying the entire game again.

wentwood

Citizen
I was going to install Final Fantasy XV from the disk first and then add the DL content later.

Would the DL content add to the base game from the Royal Edition copy?

That might save on transfer time if that's the case.

Caldwin

Citizen
You can add the DLC whenever you want. There is a DLC that gives you an alternate Chapter... I forget if it's 12 or 13. But even that you can go back and do later. So really, add the DLC ad early or as late as you want.

Dvandom

Citizen
Sadly, Feo Ul is probably the best possible choice to lead their people. Although post-Bloodsworn-Reputation An Lad could maybe be given a shot.

The first time I was in Il Mheg, I used Botanist to explore as much of the zone as I could without flight before doing the MSQ bit shown in the video, so I saw everything through a haze of pollen.

---Dave

Caldwin

Citizen
I just found an Amaro named "Sandman." That and given the overall story of Shadowbringers, the chorus to this immediately sprang to mind.

Top Bottom