Final Fantasy

wentwood

Citizen
I have a 19 on Final Fantasy IX. And I have the Ogre Sword on Zidane with full potions stocked up.

The boss girl has 3600 + HP on her.

I don't expect to do more than 850 per turn so I would get her down to half before she wipes the floor with my group.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm starting Disk 2 of Final Fantasy IX.

For the Play Station Mini with the Overdose pack for the PS Mini push the reset button and an option will come up asking if you want to replace the existing save state.

wentwood

Citizen
Found Final Fantasy X and XII for PS 2.

Due to size space I may make other plans for XIII and XV. I can play up to XII.

The first 9 games are on PS Mini. Final Fantasy III on I Pad.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Something a friend showed me.

F63257CA-F1CB-4ABA-A1AF-A264B0E68997.png

wentwood

Citizen
For Final Fantasy XII I'm trying to level up in the Golomore Jungle before I further the game having finished the booby trapped mountain pass.

I have a 43 top end on my team and I need to finish up my LP points.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

Leveling up to a 44 top end with the girls. The next Esper Fight is a Level 30 but drops mega HP damage so trying to balance out for that. I have 2 Level 40 team members. Will train them up first before I try it.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen

Please excuse me as I forgo all appearances of decorum and dignity and proceed to squee, jump around and otherwise make a fool of myself.

But let' see now. This gives us Final Fantasy 1-6 On PS4 and PS5. 7, 8 , 9,10, 12, 14 and 15 were already available.

That just leaves 11 (an outdated MMO..are the servers even still up on that) and 13 that are unavailable for PS4/5. I can die happy now.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
11 is in fact still running and supported, it just isn't getting full expansions anymore. It does require a subscription to play, though.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I would actually love to try it out. It's the only mainline FF I don't own in some form. But here's the thing:

I have a PS2, but I don't have a landline. I also don't even know if the modem is built into the PS2 or if I'd have to get it separately even if I did have a landline. Also, my only computer is an iMac.

How does one even play this game now? I mean, never mind the servers. How would one get their PS2 hooked up to the internet?

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

L P Pick Up

Genji Armor

Maxed out

Great Swords
Accessories

Currently trying to pick up technique skills for later in the game and add Gil for the more expensive gear. Skills will take about a 49 to pick up the LP I need. I have a 45.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

It's a good thing I knocked up to a 46. I hate Esper fights as they have close to 40,000 HP.

To answer another question I had waited on Street Fighter IV for the final upgrade before buying the game disk.

I may wait and buy the Royal Edition before getting Final Fantasy XV.

I had this happen to me once with Final Fantasy XV.

Trouble is you have to keep your PS subscription active on PS Plus.

However I don't have a PS connected to PS online so I may buy the game on Blu Ray disk and sign up with a fresh account not connected to the PS Network and buy the final version of the game.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

Defeated the 4 Judges a while ago and now I should get some distance in the game.

Trained up my Technique LPs. Getting the Gambit slots and any
equipment LP I need.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

Currently at the Phon Hunter's Camp. Will shortly try to get better equipment.

Top Bottom