Final Fantasy

wentwood

Citizen
Well I'm trying to get the hang of the level up system in Final Fantasy X having finished most of the game.

Also will level up in Final Fantasy XII given the damage you take.

Going for an 18 so I can finish Disk 1 on Final Fantasy IX on PS 2.

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
FFXIV's ranged DPS jobs be like:

FSh5X39UcAIkqqa.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm warming up to XVI. I'm still on the fence about if I like it as a FF game, but as a game on its own merits, it's a pretty solid hack & slash. The story is engaging. I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it. But I think I'll have to really look into my definition of what makes a FF game if I continue with the franchise.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

I have 1 player with a 55 and others a 54.

Given the damage you take it'll likely not be enough.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

Tyrant is a Level 43 with 181,000 HP of damage so I'm trying to get stronger before I face him.

I do have Ruby Rings.

wentwood

Citizen
Found a PS 3 emulator today so I may be able to finish Final Fantasy XIII on a PC.

The emulator should bypass the loud fan issues.

Final Fantasy XVI

92 Gigs of space?!

Holy crud that's insane.

There's me not getting a PS 4 or a PS 5.

Last edited:

Dvandom

Citizen
So, one of my FFXIV characters, a Lalafell Paladin main, is based on an energy-sword-wielding superhero I've had bouncing around since the 90s, Brightsword:
1688223242161.png

I think I've screenshotted Gogori Gori upthread, but here's as close as I could get to that outfit:

1688223290714.png

This week, I decided to draw Gogori in the Brightsword outfit, in as close to the Timm-inspired pose as a Lalafell's little potato body can manage:

1688223348654.png

(Issues with scanning, an update removed my scanner software's ability to do a good job on art, and phone pics end up having issues I haven't managed to completely eliminate.)

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy IX

Starting Disk 2 and will as well be at that point on my disk copy once I level to an 18.

I was using the PS mini to gage how strong I'd have to be to finish Disk 1 which was a smart move.
Training up to an 18 on PS2.

Final Fantasy X

Trying to level up Ifrit as much as possible before facing the first fight with Sin.

Final Fantasy XII

Will need to max out my HP due to damage.

All abilities on all party members active.

I have 5 players with a Level 55. Working on Panelo for a 55.

The time I put on the game is due to trying to level up and get my LPs built up so I can get all weapons and skills
active as I'm on the last Chapter. I need to max out before the point of no return in the last cave.

Also I was trying to upgrade my equipment.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy X

Just finished the double Shadow Spawn Gui fight and am going after the next Summons.

I've only got 19 hours game play time making Final Fantasy X the shortest game beaten so far.

Dvandom

Citizen
Got Gogori to Dancer 80 last night, so she has all five of the Endwalker roles covered now, spent the rest of the evening's play watching cutscenes involving Tiamat as I got going again on MSQ.

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII

Trying to Max out to Level 99 before I finish the game.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy X

Training up Rikuu for skills and stocking up before going to Temple 4 for the next Aeon.

wentwood

Citizen
Has anybody had a chance to play Final Fantasy X on PS 2 or the reissues on PS 3 - 5?

Just curious as I wonder if on PS 2 if X had any extra DLC.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
PS2 games didn't have DLC. I played X on PS2 briefly. But as I've said before, I never really liked playing games on that PS2.

I did get the X/X-2 HD Remaster on PS3. I never went through enough of the PS2 version to do a complete comparison, but the same strategy guide worked perfectly for the PS3 version. Still no DLC.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy X

Training up Tidus and Rikuu for skills mainly and now have 73,000 gold on hand and am getting more as as of now the equipment is going to get expensive beyond crazy. 12,000 plus depending on the weapon.

Starting now before Aeon 4.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy X

Make sure you have extras of all weapons on hand so you can mix all the combos possible for variants of each weapon.

I sort of tripped over this one.

Also have extra gold on hand to buy frags to make the combos on your equipment.

Top Bottom