WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
But here's the kicker. Both it and the Studio Series SS-EX Nemesis Prime are only available to those in Japan who preorder movie tickets to ROTB in a certain way during a certain order period.
Wait... I thought here was the kicker?!

1684300940150.png

MrBlud

Citizen
I’m still mad they (apparently permanently) switched away from the silver head the original sported.

It flows with the rest of the deco far better IMO.
A7C60438-C3E8-4208-AA5A-03258E2F1771.jpeg

Glitch

Citizen
I got them and the Optimus Primal/Megatron set.

Now, why oh why oh pie in the sky did it take me years to realise including Mainframe with the Ark was a subtle reference to Mainframe Entertainment?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I never took it as a node to Mainframe Entertainment. I just took it as a tribute to the character in the comics.

Dake

Citizen
It's an interesting idea; someone should ask about it. Considering Mainframe the comic character/Action Master had almost nothing to do with the Ark it's certainly reasonable though. His original tech-spec says he's "A walking, talking computer terminal", so it could just be the obvious option, but the designers certainly enjoy slipping Easter eggs in when they can.

On a side note, his original tech-spec also says he has a "200,000 MB capacity"... so at 200 GB, it's less than most modern cell phones. 😄

Top Bottom