WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm guessing a backlog caused by Covid and whatever else has cleared enabling them to have these items, thou I wish they would rerelease the Siege Skywarp pack, that goes for stupid amounts of money!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really wish they'd get around to the Ramjet/Dirge pack already. When they redid the Thundercracker/Skywarp pack as wider-release I really thought that'd be the first of many "distribution is getting a bit better now, let's try again" prior exclusives. And R/D was particularly problematic to get.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
It's very odd that that set can get a reissue but seekers and Prowl/Ironhide set can't when they were underproduced in the first place and are older.
Right??? How many times has Titan Scorponok been re issued? I think a 3 pack of Coneheads and some of the earlier Amazon exclusives like you mentioned in Prowl/Ironhide would do more than OK in sales.

Or hell, repackage and wider release/higher production numbers in 2 packs: Prowl / Dirge, Ironhide / Thurst, Ratchet / Ramjet. throwback to the VS sets.

The Phazer

Citizen
Same with the Coneheads

Yes, I meant the coneheads tbh. The seekers have actually had a reissue I think already.

But there's just some obvious easy wins that baffle me - Siege Skywarp, the coneheads, the Ironhide/Prowl pack, Netflix Soundwave. Earthrise Megatron's secondary market price has also shot up for a toy that wasn't even that well thought of at the time (maybe he should have got the silver paint treatment over the 89th version of the Siege toy Hastak). Jetfire already had a rerun but has shot up in price, another run might well sell through.

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
Yes, I meant the coneheads tbh. The seekers have actually had a reissue I think already.

But there's just some obvious easy wins that baffle me - Siege Skywarp, the coneheads, the Ironhide/Prowl pack, Netflix Soundwave. Earthrise Megatron's secondary market price has also shot up for a toy that wasn't even that well thought of at the time (maybe he should have got the silver paint treatment over the 89th version of the Siege toy Hastak). Jetfire already had a rerun but has shot up in price, another run might well sell through.

I never even saw ER Megs on the shelf (actually, I never saw anything past wave 1 on the shelf here....). That whole line really could have used another run, really as "PR's" in Kingdom/Legacy.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, especially with the counterexample of an Amazon exclusive which became available again (Terrorsaur?). But then, idk any of the fine print of these contracts.

The Ramjet mold at least has been available again for some time for redecoing, what with Sandstorm and G2 Ramjet having been made in short order (both 2021 releases), and we just got the Ironhide mold again albeit as a similarly "all different color scheme" redeco.

If Terrorsaur is a viable precedent, I'd welcome a release that isn't exactly identical but is close enough. (Certainly closer than Selects SG Ratchet, another Amazon-exclusive mold whose redo wasn't too far off either.)

Ramjet/Dirge and Prowl/Ironhide were all Amazon IIRC, so here's hoping a window opens for all of those soon.

Lobjob

Citizen
I would love that Ratchet in live action movie colors, if we don't get a wide release of him in his traditional colors. He could be a good team with Diaclone Ironhide that way.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Given how legacy is starting to show up commonly even my little corner of hell: I take it that terrorsaur wasn't reissued at target?

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Terrorsaur hasn't shown up yet, but the Targets around me are starting to clearance out the exclusive Silverstreak. Might be to make room for Terrorsaur.

Top Bottom