Transformers Legacy toyline

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I love the idea that Megatron's flying won over Orion and he still turns in to a tank thing.

It was robot mode flight that was new, wasn't it? Skyfire and Starscream were fliers who explicity predated the autobot/decepticon war.
I... don't think any of that applies to these versions? Except the tank part, that is.

I'm digging Orion and Megatron, but Ratbat and Shockwave, less so. Not that I don't like them, but...

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean I only joked because Undead Scotsman talked about putting him with his War Dawn guys.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Check out his YouTube page. Every Friday he does a live for an hour or so talking about the toys and his views on them. Talked about his experiences with the designing the Unicron trilogy and how it all played out. Things he wishes he could have done better. It’s interesting to listen too.

Also I got notification from Hasbro pulse. My armada Megs and dirge are about to ship. IIRC they were late summer. Armada Prime now says July 7th. Guess some product came early. Sorry wallet.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
UK Hasbro Pulse says Op is end of July, while about a week before its Nemesis, its getting a bit weird with TF orders, not exactly sure why the titan class jumped the que to be in front of the Commander class, still, Iooking forward to having them arrive, I got Armada Megatron in a few days ago with Beachcomber and also got the two, two packs with Sentenors in them! Hopefully we can have a quiet preiod for a little while without anything new popping up for preorder

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Holy cow!

I'm guessing Kaskade is going to be a Shadow Striker recolor, but I dunno about Javalin.

Looking at pictures of Javelin on the wiki, I'd guess she's a Speedia 500 Blurr repaint/remold?

javelin.jpg

speedia blurr.jpg

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It seriously might be. Optimus was always really close, but this one is about dead on.

Echowarrior

Citizen
...dang. I think I need to check my preorders.

Ah. Seems I'm getting the Orion/Shockwave set from Amazon on Monday. Happy Fourth of July!

Syncorizon

Function: Meteorologist
Citizen
Did anyone get notification from Amazon that the Orion Pax/Senator Shockwave set was shipping but then receive the Miner Megatron/Senator Ratbat instead? I mean, it makes sense given that I was charged for the higher amount (which I know was assigned to the OP/SS set yet made more sense for the 2 voyagers of the MM/SR set), but I can't help but wonder if this was a mistake on Amazon's part or if when I get charged for the MM/SR set, I'll receive the OP/SS set.

Something for other fans to be aware of I guess.

SMR

Top Bottom