Transformers Legacy toyline

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Did anyone get notification from Amazon that the Orion Pax/Senator Shockwave set was shipping but then receive the Miner Megatron/Senator Ratbat instead? I mean, it makes sense given that I was charged for the higher amount (which I know was assigned to the OP/SS set yet made more sense for the 2 voyagers of the MM/SR set), but I can't help but wonder if this was a mistake on Amazon's part or if when I get charged for the MM/SR set, I'll receive the OP/SS set.

Something for other fans to be aware of I guess.

SMR

It was noted pretty early on that the product codes were correct for the price, but the product name and descriptions were wrong. It was pointed out to Amazon I believe but they never fixed it, so we weren't sure what was going to happen until they started showing up.

Dake

Citizen
Amazingly enough, I got all of them from Pulse already - even Devcon. It's rare that Pulse beats Amazon.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Not all TF related, supposedly the brown Owlbear is coming up this month from Pulse, and I also have Deathsaurus on order, which makes me wonder since my Pulse lapsed if that could cause issues with shipping later, though the white owlbear shipped after the expiration and they didn't charge shipping. I haven't renewed yet, and I'm not sure I'm going to.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Not all TF related, supposedly the brown Owlbear is coming up this month from Pulse, and I also have Deathsaurus on order, which makes me wonder since my Pulse lapsed if that could cause issues with shipping later, though the white owlbear shipped after the expiration and they didn't charge shipping. I haven't renewed yet, and I'm not sure I'm going to.

If the item is ordered and paid for, they most likely will send it out, but its a question of WHEN

KingSwoop

Citizen
Brown Owlbear sounds cool! Thanks for the heads up!

Regarding Pulse, I don't like it as a subscription service. It feels predatory to pay them for the privilege of pre-ordering product at cost. I still order from Pulse, but every time Pulse is sold out and I can get it on Amazon, I get it with free shipping which makes me want to just order from Amazon exclusively. Not that either site could get me a Cosmos or Crasher. ::/

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I dropped my preorder for Nemesis, but I did get the heads up for Armada Prime, SS86 Snarl, and Legacies Devcon, Axelgrease and Beachcomber. Christmas in July!

Echowarrior

Citizen
Amazon Transformers delivery today. It was, indeed, the Miner Megatron and Senator Ratbat set. I guess I get to wait a month for the Orion Pax and Shockwave set.

And since we're discussing preorders, Axelgrease is waiting in my PoL at BBTS for more goodies to come in.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I went ahead and cancelled my Nemesis preorder. It's just not a good time for me financially and I think I may be able to pick her up a bit cheaper in the near future.
Looking forward to Armada Prime, though.
Axelgrease was supposed to be delivered today but UPS fucked up and put her on the wrong truck so now she's delayed till end of the week. Thanks a bunch, UPS.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Closest thing so far was the head of that FOC based Ruination Wreckers combiner, since it has a Xaaron-ish head.

KingSwoop

Citizen
Signal Lancer, pretty please? He'd easily be shoehorned into being part of the Velocitron subline.
I think maybe the time has come and gone; he'd be great as a Battle Master (~$5) figure, as long as he could be used as a club (or better still, gun) in alt mode. I suppose a fair Core class figure could work, but few places even bother to carry Core class anymore.

Maybe if they do a GF/Cybertron Ransack from Animated Prowl (or someone), they could justify putting in a very simple "targetmaster" Signal Lancer figure.

Top Bottom