Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Zombodroid_02082023073719.jpg

Zombodroid_02082023073815.jpg

Menasor.jpg

As we can't move to the legs around the "correct way", the head isn't the toy version, Breakdow's car mode hasn't been remodeled and there's no black car drone chest, this is an easy, easy pass for me. It simply isn't really a "toy version" for me.

Shadewing

Citizen
If I liked this Menasor, I'd probably go for this release as I think the extra details look better. But I'm already working on getting the G2 set, so I'm not gonna double up.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Just using the toy car decoes works wonders. The cartoon cars were all bland and monotone as hell aside from breakdown and using the more visually interesting truck stripe helps Motormaster.

That said, this menasor having the dumb gun tower is a big turn off for me so I’ll pass unless it’s on sale or something.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just using the toy car decoes works wonders. The cartoon cars were all bland and monotone as hell aside from breakdown and using the more visually interesting truck stripe helps Motormaster.

That said, this menasor having the dumb gun tower is a big turn off for me so I’ll pass unless it’s on sale or something.

With upgrades, you can take the whole tower and turn it into one big cannon to be held in combined robot mode

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
With upgrades, you can take the whole tower and turn it into one big cannon to be held in combined robot mode
Sticking a handle on the box doesn't solve the problem of it existing in the first place. It's also an absurdly unwieldy thing and will probably do a number on the elbow joints.

Dake

Citizen
For me, the win is definitely in the individual bot-modes, but they're never not going to be combined so it certainly isn't worth a double dip. I would've been far more tempted by a G2 box set.

Last edited:

Lobjob

Citizen
I love the combiners but their G2 color schemes pop so hard that those are the versions i am going with. If this Motormaster wasn't so awesome i would have passed on these guys completely, as the combiner wars ones are fine. With G2 Menasor on his way, well, that's what I'm waiting for.

Shadewing

Citizen
I know he can't see my posts but I'll still shout into the void that cars front for Menasor was never the "correct" way until Combiner Wars.

Yes, but how they handle it here, makes them even less noticable. Least in G1 they actually formed the legs, and not just filled a gap in them. And I have stumbled across upgrade kits that include a away to put them in front, so someone like him could have them the "right" way.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I plan on waiting on Menasor and see if that boxset goes on sale before Christmas. If so, I will pick it up for the nephews.

Top Bottom