Transformers Legacy toyline

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like cars on the back, but it means the front needs to be painted. This is a few steps in the direction of a perfect Menasor but it's not there.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Sticking a handle on the box doesn't solve the problem of it existing in the first place. It's also an absurdly unwieldy thing and will probably do a number on the elbow joints.

I never said it was prefect, but at least its something, other than standing to one side, pity they couldn't make it a pair of wings, sure it be laughable, but at least it would have a alterative purpose!

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I never said it was prefect, but at least its something, other than standing to one side, pity they couldn't make it a pair of wings, sure it be laughable, but at least it would have a alterative purpose!
I don't think it was unreasonable to expect them to come up with a new chunk of trailer that does something more substantial when they decided to engineer new hips and thighs to make Menasor arbitrarily taller.

Last edited:

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm just surprised that since the original Motormaster was like, 90% trailer, and that's what formed the bulk of Menasor, that it wasn't factored in more here. The part that Motormaster now forms just hung off the back of the thighs.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I'm just still amazed that such a tiny trailer unfolds into so much robot and they still had a significant chunk left over.

Shows how talented the desginers are, they managed to take Armada OP trailer and enable it to move about and not be a static brick, who knows what they would come up with, if they had a unlimited budget

Echowarrior

Citizen
Does Wal-Mart.com even have listings for the Toxitron collection that aren't third party? I've been checking semi-regularly, and no sign of them when I search.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Walmart appears to be concerned.

shrug?

-ZacWilliam, makes me remember the story about the foreign country that tried to get George Lucas's to say Darth Vader was a Droid or Alien Monster before ESB because there were higher taxes or something on Human figures

Top Bottom