Transformers Legacy toyline

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Ordered. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but I really wanted a Dion to go with Orion.

-ZacWilliam, I mean Arial too I guess but that head sculpt makes me a little less enthusiastic there.

Glitch

Citizen
Few minor QC issues on my Nova Prime, his super mode front grill has a scratch on it, his core robot mode left window has a slight scratch and I used tweezers to pull a bit of plastic flake attached to an inner robot antenna off. He's still a really nice figure, I always wanted a Nemesis Prime version of Galaxy upgrade Optimus Prime and Nova Prime makes total sense.

Edit: The inner robot window pane chest are mistmatched and I found grey marks on the bottom of the right one now, barely noticeable as I'll be sticking to Super mode.

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
My Brawn on Amazon just got moved up to delivering one week from today.

-ZacWilliam, much sooner than I was expectinng

Glitch

Citizen
Just my luck, I examined Armada Optimus Prime (also Hasbro Pulse) and found the right leg bottom flap also has silver scratches in the blue and his left legs gold knee is chipped, there's no way I did any of this to Nova or Armada Prime as no scissors were used since the strings easily removed and they come well wrapped. I did have to transform him into super mode and the flap goes down.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Nacelle.png

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had a purple brick arrive today, AKA Nemesis, for now, I got her set up, but I just need to add the gun barrels and the seekers, do that later on, not transformed her, then I rarely Transform the Ark as I bought it more for the ship mode than the Robot mode, while the previous ones I get more for the Robot mode than the city/base mode

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Sprung for the last of the dinobots, should have 'em all before the 10th. Now I need to dig up the instructions and figure out how to make the combined mode.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I was simple, I just got my order in for Bombshell (them Insecticons sell out fast online) and Detritus. I'm a touch surprised Hasbro didn't up and use the Mercenary symbol for him instead of the weird dual symbol thing they got going on.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was simple, I just got my order in for Bombshell (them Insecticons sell out fast online) and Detritus. I'm a touch surprised Hasbro didn't up and use the Mercenary symbol for him instead of the weird dual symbol thing they got going on.

Yeah, probably would have preferred the Mercenary symbol, but I've been jonesing for a Detritus repaint of a Hound mold forever, so I still happily preordered.

Top Bottom