Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
This could have gone in the Twitter thread, I guess, but Twitter had to turn over all Trump's stuff to federal prosecutors, and was fined $350,000 because they delayed turning it over.
It will be interesting to see if any of Trump's DMs end up in evidence.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
colbert popcorn.gif

Axaday

Citizen
I feel at least a little bit doubtful that his DMs will be useful, because I don't believe he is usually actually at the helm of his twitter account.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I don't expect them to be too useful because the man has no filter and probably just posted most of the worst publicly for attention anyway.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yes she can, prison time for violating bail is the most common response. Their the ones who keep saying "no one is above the law" and she specifically said "he will be treated like any other defendant". Now they need to ******* prove it.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm just picturing that he had the whole thing ready minutes after the ruling, and the rest of the time was his babysitters trying to hold him back from hitting send, until one of his tiny fingers finally slipped through.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I think the most exciting part is the fact that it's more than likely going to be televised. I can't wait for the highlight reel of trump committing perjury.

Top Bottom