Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
His new evidence will be a florida man told him aliens showed him a tape of another set of aliens disguising themselves as humans they had abducted and voting in their place.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I hope if anyone is named in Trump's report, that measures are swiftly taken to protect them, as you can guarantee some MAGA will go after them.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah Georgia went ahead and dropped 40 on his head. God damn that's some nice incitements. Also he's got till Friday to surrender and there will be a mug shot. Awesome.

Ironbite-that perfect phone call sure was perfect.

Axaday

Citizen
It is a testament to Trump's power that he is front-runner in a primary and has liabilities the like have never been seen before and most of his rivals defend him rather than capitalize.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
he has power in the primary where his cult are in charge, but it'll be a liability in the general. at the rate things are going for him, independents aren't gonna want to touch the guy with a 100-foot pole by next year.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
he has power in the primary where his cult are in charge, but it'll be a liability in the general. at the rate things are going for him, independents aren't gonna want to touch the guy with a 100-foot pole by next year.
Oh god you're right. The DOJ isn't letting him get away with stuff because they're afraid of what his cult might do to them—they're doing it in the hopes that Biden will get to run against him again and get an easy win. They really are that dumb and short-sighted.

*headdesk*

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The next closest republican primary candidate is so far in the toilet that they wouldn't win against hillary, or a pet rock. And that's largely because the cult absolutely will not vote for them anyway. It literally does not matter who the republicans send as a candidate: they will not win the general election. They can't, they put so much on trump and his disgusting cult of personality that the magaists won't vote for any other polished turd.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Amazed that legally they have to list all the grand jurors on the indictment. If anything happens, they're going to have a shortage of people willing to volunteer for future grand juries.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
State law was probably written before 4chan was created, most likely.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
Oh god you're right. The DOJ isn't letting him get away with stuff because they're afraid of what his cult might do to them—they're doing it in the hopes that Biden will get to run against him again and get an easy win. They really are that dumb and short-sighted.

*headdesk*
homie at this point the only way biden could lose this election is if he makes an on-camera confession that he eats puppies or something

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
homie at this point the only way biden could lose this election is if he makes an on-camera confession that he eats puppies or something
That's almost exactly what we were all saying about Hillary in 2016. And hey, I betcha intentionally letting the former most powerful person on earth get away with treason is pretty damn close to puppy eating in the eyes of a lot of voters.

Top Bottom