Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah I'm pretty sure none of these people have actually read the Bible. Or really, any book on why this is a bad thing to do.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Neat. So is anything actually going to be done this time, or are we still just waiting for him to die of age before actual consequences happen?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Delay and obstruct is literally all he's ever done in court, since forever. If this is news, then it's old ******* news.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Calling for protests is not a good look for him. We'll see what kind of response he gets from his fervent masses.
Hope law enforcement has a better plan than Capital Police this go around.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
If this news was coming from someone who doesn't lie as effortlessly as he blinks, I'd be excited. He probably just needs to fleece the marks a little more to cover some extra expenses this month.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Yeah, but it also kinda coincides with reports that the secret services and new york police were holding meetings discussing the security for it. I think it's more he did it as a call to violence; "be here tuesday and protect your tyrant.", especially given the knockoff tweet he put out about it. Doesn't seem like there was a donation link in it.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
God, if he's indicted Tuesday I will celebrate the date as a new yearly holiday.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
I don't know. I do feel the indictment is pretty much a sure thing at this point. Weather or not we get a conviction... That's the part I'm questioning.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
There's like a dozen investigations against him right now, and once he's arrested for something, anything, the process of searching his properties and property gets significantly easier.

They got al capone for tax evasion, and capone opened up ******* soup kitchens. Trump is a life long scumbag. They'll convict on something.

Top Bottom