Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I'm also not sure why he put Trump in scare quotes in the bit about the "Department of Injustice".

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Well, much like a stable, he IS full of horse shit.
giphy.gif

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I wonder what it would take for Futurama to go back and redo some Head of Nixon storylines with the Head of Trump.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'd rather they not give him the attention.

Of course, I'd rather nobody but the Department of Justice give him any attention, but.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
No one ever talks about how expensive it must be for a Trump supporter to maintain his pro-Trump bona fides.

Between the ridiculous oversized pickup truck, the stupid red-light scrotum-tanning machine, the weird Jordan Peterson webinars about masculinity and Bible study, the massive amount of meat they have to consume, the worthless stockpile of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, the endless string of campaign donations, the piles of made-in-China MAGA merchandise, the idiotic Trump NFT, the funeral for that uncle who died of Covid after the Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin didn't work, and the funeral for your dad who got Covid from attending your uncle's funeral, it must be quite expensive to be a true believer in Trumpism.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Wonder how long this attorney is going to stick with him till she's sick of paying. And being ogled every time by Former President Uncle Creepy.

Top Bottom