Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
"When I do a perp walk, it's gonna be the best perp walk ever. Nobody perp walks as good as me. Big men will come up to me with tears in their eyes talking about how amazing my perp walk is. And they will definitely not have to use child-sized cuffs to keep them from sliding off my tiny hands, believe me. Believe me."

Ironbite4

Citizen
He wants that picture of him in cuffs because it'd be a great photo to post on his campaign website. And anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Ironbite-that includes his MAGA Morons.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
That and wanting to remain in the news cycle. The WORST punishment for Trump is for people to ignore him.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Even though actually getting attention that isn't glowingly positive also makes him miserable.

He's like a heroin addict who's long since stopped being able to actually get high but still has to keep hitting to stave off withdrawal.

Ungnome

Citizen
Keep in mind he hasn't been found guilty yet. Given the quality of his current legal team, though, if he's ever gonna be found guilty, it would be this time.

MrBlud

Citizen
HA!

No way Trump hides behind DeSantis. Trump *wants* to be perp walked because it’d be like catnip to his followers. It “proves” he’s fighting the deep state because they arrested him.

Even if it doesn’t guarantee his primary win, it’s going to make things very fractious. If he loses, there’s a not insignificant chance it’ll bleed 10-15% away from DeSantis in a general election. Trump would also be EVEN MORE politically toxic than he was before if he wins.

Biden has this in the bag provided he doesn’t do any Trump level fuckups.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Untitled.jpg

Ungnome

Citizen
I'm not so sure. On one had Trump LOVES attention(he'll proudly go to trial to show how persecuted he is), on the other he's also a coward(He'll just hide out in Mar-a-lago and only visit red states which have promised to block extradition). Which part of Trump will win out in this case...

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
I'm not so sure. On one had Trump LOVES attention(he'll proudly go to trial to show how persecuted he is), on the other he's also a coward(He'll just hide out in Mar-a-lago and only visit red states which have promised to block extradition). Which part of Trump will win out in this case...

Technically he can't just hide. If the Police refuse to bring him in, they can simply send the FBI. If there is a refusal to let the FBI arrest him, technically the tanks could roll in.

And even then, even if they didn't want to go that far right away they could freeze -all- his assets and his kids would turn him in just to get their money back.

Top Bottom