The new Transformers Deal Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I not only bought Black Zarak despite already having Scorponok, but also bought both the DNA Design upgrade kit and the Shockwave's Lab upgrade kits for it. I wanted him to not only be fully armed with the gun and cannons he was missing and to have both a proper shield and articulated scorpion legs, but I also wanted the extended articulated scorpion tail.

Didn't bother using the leg extenders, while the claw lights are a neat novelty but don't stay attached inside the claws very securely.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, I bought the DNA Design Kit for Scorponok (the one with the ankle covers, big gun, cannons, etc.), and it's great. I love the mold but I just don't have the space in my life for two huge scorpions; one will have to do.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
$4.99 each at my local Ross:
20231109_113942.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So I was in Walmart in Brandon, FL today and saw these in the Christmas toy section at the front of the store. $24.97
Yep. It's all leftover Deluxe class stock from Legacy (pre-Evolution) and Studio Series. Exclusive to Walmart, too. Full details here:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Ollies has gotten some more stuff!
Velocitron Override for $20
Buzzworthy Heroes of Cybertron (Cyberverse Deluxe BB, Prime and Cheetos) $20

At my local location, I found ONE Retro Headmaster Hardhead for $10. I looked EVERYWHERE for more, but couldn’t find any. So, those are out there too.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Couple more things I forgot to post about from Ollies:
RED Bumblebee for $12.99
Cyberbattalion for $10. Saw Shockwave, Sideswipe, Jetfire and Prowl

Amazon is offering Mutant Tigertron for $16.99 (half off)

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Amazon is running a buy 2, get one free sale on select toys, including a number of Transformers:
SS Core Bumblebee, Core Novakane, Deluxe Nightbird
Gamer Series Cliffjumper, Barricade, Megatron
Legacy Deluxe Detritus, Shadow Striker, Strongarm, Scraphook, Dark Leo Prime, Trashmaster, Leader Armada Megatron

Mix and match, cheapest will be free. Also a good number of Marvel Legends and even some recent GI Joe Classified figures.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Hasbro has just launched their “season’s savings” event. Premium members get 35% off orders $75 and up with Cyber35, while non-premium members get 25% off orders $75 and up with Cyber25.

The Phazer

Citizen
Hasbro has just launched their “season’s savings” event. Premium members get 35% off orders $75 and up with Cyber35, while non-premium members get 25% off orders $75 and up with Cyber25.

In the UK Nemesis is on this, as are the War Dawn and Sniper 2 pack sets, which are pretty good discounts (especially if you have Pulse Premium).

In-Demand Toys also has Nemesis down to £130 (RRP is £219 in the UK), Metroplex down to £89.99, the Buzzworthy Troop Builder pack down to £48, Trashmaster 1/3 off, and Shadowstriker down to £14.99. Game have SS ROTB Scourge half price at £29.99, and the Buzzworthy Creatures Collide pack down to an insane £12.99.

It is beginning to feel like the entire line has a 50% early purchase tax and I do worry that retailers must be very close to dropping big parts of it.

The Phazer

Citizen
Argos UK have Lego Optimus down to £80, and you can get another five off by signing up to their email newsletter.

I highly doubt you'll do any better than that for this toy.

Top Bottom