The new Transformers Deal Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Might be better idea to get it from them then as Best Buy's website seems to be having issues today. It won't let me log in even after I changed my password twice. Then it says that my payment didn't go through even though paypal and my bank show that it did. Customer service said this:

Such BS. Shop Big Bad Toy Store everyone.

So I had to cancel my order and dispute the charges with my bank this morning, as both paypal and my bank show that the transaction went through, but Best Buy's interal system says it's still pending.

Like I said, Best Buy sucks, use the other online retailers.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I ordered the Asus Prime tablet back in 2010? Was shipping to an APO address and it got messed up in their system. I only paid for 1 but 2 showed up.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Some of the Walmart Black Friday packs were on clearance for $5. All my store had left were BB Movie Ironhide & Arcee and 86 Arcee & Bay Sideswipe, but your mileage may vary.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Some of the Walmart Black Friday packs were on clearance for $5. All my store had left were BB Movie Ironhide & Arcee and 86 Arcee & Bay Sideswipe, but your mileage may vary.

My Walmart had a shelf of those yesterday, but no price info. I didn't pick any up because there weren't any I "needed" if I wasn't sure of the price, but at $5, I may have to bite.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My local store had the packs but was marked at $17. Not a bad deal, but I have most of the figures already, and the ones I want doubles of didn't have a partner that I wanted.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Locally, some of the WM 2-packs are 17, some are still 25, never saw the Jazz set in stores. The Pointblank set would be one I would buy a bunch of if it went down to 5, but it stubbornly sits at 25.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That voyager Megatron is tempting....
I've only transformed him one time, but I always loved the character from the game and he's a good representation of him.

Plus... he's needed to fill a position in the Gizmo-verse! :ROFLMAO:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Hasbro Pulse has several Transformers items on clearance:

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
It would be nice if the site could figure out whether it was in stock at the local stores or not. The 'check nearby stores' thing shows a couple as 'in stock at this store', but when you select those stores it says 'out of stock at this store'.

Top Bottom