The new Transformers Deal Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Make sure to keep checking your local Ross stores. My local one restocked and I got some more cool walmart exclusives. They also had the Scorponok and Cheetor repaints, but I left those.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
That's worth the price of admission just for the throne. I've got a couple copies already, but I'm tempted to jump on one more at that price.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20231030_101850.jpg

20231030_101857.jpg

It's Ollie's, so YMMV, but our nearest one put out the Beast Wars Monopoly set for 14.99. Also saw reissue Primal for 12.99.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't even know that existed.

The stuff showing up at Ross now includes BotBots. The 5-packs are $3.99, the 8-packs and vehicle sets are both $4.99.

Thank you! I ran up there yesterday on my lunch break and nabbed some 8-packs.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Best Buy has started to restock toys for the holiday season, and one of the items offered during the current Black Friday specials is Selects Black Zarak, marked down to $107 (from $177 normal). They are also stocking Generations Magnificus, Legacy TM2 Megatron, Lio Prime, Animated Prowl and Titan Metroplex. No special pricing, but worth watching just in case (especially if you missed Metroplex).

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that I will regret not getting Selects Zarak on one of the many sale opportunities we've received?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that I will regret not getting Selects Zarak on one of the many sale opportunities we've received?

I get the same feeling. I keep reminding myself that I don't need it in any way, shape, or form, but it is such a fun mold and it looks so good in those colors.

Top Bottom