The new Transformers Deal Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Best Buy has started to restock toys for the holiday season, and one of the items offered during the current Black Friday specials is Selects Black Zarak, marked down to $107 (from $177 normal). They are also stocking Generations Magnificus, Legacy TM2 Megatron, Lio Prime, Animated Prowl and Titan Metroplex. No special pricing, but worth watching just in case (especially if you missed Metroplex).

And now Black Zarak is further down to $99!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Dang, Hound is already out of stock. I've been eyeing that for a while now. Hound was my very first Transformer ever (I've actually still got him, but he's missing his head and all the accessories). I'd really prefer the original deco, which is why I hadn't quite brought myself to pull the trigger on this one at full price, but I probably would have bought him at half off.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still can't bring myself to troop build him. LOL

1702305581611.png

I am tempted at that price, but I need to save the funds for Christmas presents this time of the year.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Might be better idea to get it from them then as Best Buy's website seems to be having issues today. It won't let me log in even after I changed my password twice. Then it says that my payment didn't go through even though paypal and my bank show that it did. Customer service said this:

It is on verification hold, meaning that our system is now validating the information's including the payment method you used for this order to make sure that it is all safe once it was ready for you to pick up.

Such BS. Shop Big Bad Toy Store everyone.

Last edited:

Doghouse Reilly

Citizen
Dang, Hound is already out of stock. I've been eyeing that for a while now. Hound was my very first Transformer ever (I've actually still got him, but he's missing his head and all the accessories). I'd really prefer the original deco, which is why I hadn't quite brought myself to pull the trigger on this one at full price, but I probably would have bought him at half off.
Back in stock at this moment.

Doghouse Reilly

Citizen
Um... don't thank me too much. It just dropped another few dollars down to $9.97 (Hot Rod too!). WalMart's online terms of service say they do NOT price match/adjust to previous purchases, either.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Best Buy is running a 3 Day Sale, one of the specials is 30% off most in stock Hasbro collectibles. Includes Transformers, GI Joe and Marvel, at least.
For Transformers, they carry the following:
Titans Black Zarak and Cybertron Metroplex
Deluxe WFC Barricade, Animated Prowl, Selects Magnificus
Voyager Leo Prime
Leader Transmetal Megatron.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I've really been on the fence about that Leader TM2 Megatron. Pulse and Amazon have him for pretty nice discounts too, but I haven't been able to convince myself to get him yet.

Top Bottom