The new Transformers Deal Thread

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Sorry for posting this on the last day, Transformers are on sale at Target for 15% off.

Attachments

• received_852994172840589.jpeg
    received_852994172840589.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 83

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For those of you that didn't get him while he was on sale, Black Zarak is in the Buy 1 get 2 free clearance sale at Gamestop. So you can get three Black Zaraks for $143.97.

Where are my army builders at?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Check your local Discount stores:

Ollies had Beast Wars Megatron and Optimus Primal reissues for $15 each.

Ross had Legacy RID 2000 Scourge for $16.99 and Legacy Deluxes for $7.99.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Just found the Ironhide and Prowl kicking the bucket Buzzworthy set for 27.99 at Target. Obviously, ymmv.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Ross is also getting in lots of other exclusives.
The $7.99 Deluxes reported have included the Velocitron series, the Walmart BW series, Buzzworthy, and Walgreens Minerva.
Some people have also apparently seen various Shattered Glass, Selects, and Amazon exclusive figures, though I'd expect these are less likely to become widespread.

And apparently someone found Legacy Motormaster for $20?!

(No such luck with me; the only ones I've seen are Nightprowler and Scourge.)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I went to the two ross stores by my work yesterday, and found nothing but a legacy hotrod at one.

I should also mention that they had some Bumblebee movie toy as well.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Went to my Ross on Friday and found a ton of Velocitron toys (no Cosmos, but a bunch of Crashers, Road Haulers, Scourges). I bought a Clampdown as well as a N.E.S.T. Jeep Bumblebee for $7.99 each. Definitely worth a check if you're looking for something you missed or some custom fodder.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Went to my Ross on Friday and found a ton of Velocitron toys (no Cosmos, but a bunch of Crashers, Road Haulers, Scourges). I bought a Clampdown as well as a N.E.S.T. Jeep Bumblebee for $7.99 each. Definitely worth a check if you're looking for something you missed or some custom fodder.
Will you, ah, be back anytime soon?

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I just went to Ross on the north side of Indianapolis and nothing. I knew I was late to the party, but I thought they'd at least have SOMETHING.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Top Bottom