The Ever Popular, "What Are You Playing" Thread!

RafaelSherman

Citizen
I'm playing Garden of Banban 3, it helps me fulfill my dream of managing and growing a garden of vegetables, flowers and ornamental plants. I have transformed into a farmer, looking for creative solutions to develop my garden. Not only that, the game also requires observation, strategic thinking and resource management skills to help plants. grow best and harvest many products.Do you like the game like me? If you like, you can visit my personal page

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I'm back on space engineers and grounded for the moment. On tuesday, voidtrain drops on steam... so gonna be doing that from then unless it outright sucks.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Dangan Summer is starting to lock up if I put it in sleep mode frequently. Eg, if I play during down time at work, it will lock up in board game mode. Didn't have that problem before. Fortunately, it saves often so I haven't noticed any data loss when restarting it. I'm just about to the point where I can get to lvl 99. Almost. Having trouble with the last few Upper tower floors in Battle mode. Grrrr....

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I just finished the Shadowbringers expansion for Final Fantasy XIV. So now I'm post-Shadowbringers/pre-Endwalke. I don't mind saying, Shadowbringers was very emotionally draining. So this may be the perfect time to take it easy, do some side stuff and ready myself for Tears of the Kingdom.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Neck deep in Guild Wars 2. So far made it through the base game and 2 of the expansions, and working my way through Living World Season 4, which still leaves S5 and the End of Dragons expansion. I'm not just plowing through the story though, I'm also completing each map, and been slowly gathering materials and completing achievements towards four different pieces of legendary gear, though one is mostly just waiting on actually having enough gold for all the materials for it.

And of course Star Trek Online and Elder Scrolls Online both have events starting this week that I want the rewards from...

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Went back to playing No Man's Sky. Decided to upgrade my freighter. Salvaged frigate modules are a little slow to come by....

Also playing through LoZ: Minish Cap and trying to complete a small game for the current Go Godot game jam.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I jumped into the Server Slam for Diablo 4. I think I like it a bit better than 3, thus far. 3 felt just a bit too forgiving, but there’s JUST enough edge here that I feel like, if I screw around, I WILL die (Playing on Normal). That said, I DO miss some of the concessions in UI made for the console iterations for 3.
Playing On Xbox Series S, I’ve not had any major hiccups, aside from a few times that it seems like an attack missed or “lagged” in responding to button presses, but nothing game breaking. And I don’t know if it was because I was on at 0830 CST, but I didn’t even suffer from a huge queue wait.

I was only able to get a couple hours in before having to go to bed (damned night shift), but I enjoyed my time taking a Druid to level 9. Bear Boi forever!
I think tomorrow, I’ll try out the ranger, see how he compares to my Demon Hunter from 3. Missing my Paladin/Crusader, though.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
C-c-c-combo breaker!!!
We have BotW, TMM didn't get too far and I haven't gotten a chance to try it. No point in getting TotK yet.

Still on Dangan Summer. Finally at the point where I can easily level up units to 99. Still having trouble at the battle tower, so grinding for crafting mats. I'm not sure why I'm still enjoying this. It is easy to let it run in auto battle mode while I'm doing something else, at least.

Found out Rain Code has a digital deluxe preorder sale for $70. Includes digital versions of the artbook and soundtrack and future DLC eps.
Physical basic edition is $50. The physical collector's edition is more, of course, but it doesn't include DLC.
I am once again debating which one I want to do for.

TMM has restarted Horizon Forbidden West on PS5. He didn't get terribly far on the PS4, so no biggie. Aloy is still the best.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Space Engineers.

I wanted a "build 'em" and this one is great and fairly easily moddable. Alternating with "Volcanoids", which is... SURPRISE! Another survival, crafting, open world game.

I'm just bored and waiting on nightingale or palworld to drop, but I suspect it's going to be a long, boring summer.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
So close to being finished with SRW V, then probably onto HROT since it finally reached 1.0.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
ONE MORE DEMON DOWN!

Or more accurately, three. I learned that I can prevent the second Maneater from coming after me if I stay on the first section of bridge to fight the first one. This was actually easier than it sounded, although that fight is so broken that it was probably mostly down to luck. The first fight, he just stunlocked me to death almost immediately; the second, I forget what went wrong, but the third time, I had swapped out God's Wrath for Second Chance out of spite and ended up not even needing it.

I know it's standard practice to cheese the world tendency system by jumping off the bridge in the Nexus once you've beaten a demon, but my approach has been to spend my body form revivals darkening worlds I've already beaten instead so I can farm them for better loot, especially from crystal lizards. So I spent the first one going back into the Stonefang caves and seeing if I can make myself fire resistant enough to wade through the lava and grab the dragonstone floating there. Figuring I had an extra long health bar, a free ring slot for the ring of flame resistance (since I didn't need the cling ring), and Second Chance in a pinch. Turns out, yes, if you're fast enough and patient enough to clear out the flying bearbugs first, and stay topped off between attempts, there is enough time to grab each one and get back to shore in one piece. So now I have a level 4 dragon longsword.

The Old Monk turned out to be a two-shot boss because on the first attempt, he managed to get be stuck in a corner and was smart enough not to let me out. But yeah, provided you know what you're doing, he's a pushover. I actually died more times to the black-phantom soul flayers on the way up.

And I decided to let Biorr handle the Penetrator for me after all. I mean, I helped a little, but the hard part is finding an opening where there's not a risk of hitting Biorr as well.

One last zone to go, but I did a stupid. I did a sweep of all the newly-opened areas and killed Executioner Miralda. Turns out that's how you drop your world tendency back to neutral. I'm definitely going to need all the help I can get in the final area, especially since I'm planning to go after both dragons before dealing with the king, and the only way to bring it back up to white tendency is to die three more times and drop it down to black, then kill Miralda's ghost and the primeval demon (which is all the way over in 1-3) in one go. Fun. 😐

wentwood

Citizen
Mega Man 1 - 8 on PS 2.

The good news on this is that I can now play Mega Man 9 - 11 eventually.

I opted for Mega Man Legacy 2 due to Mega Man 9 and 10.

My PS 2 disk has the first 8 games.

Also Tomb Raider VI The Angel Of Darkness DVD Game

This version is adapted from the PC game in a choices style game.

I'm on Level 12.

wentwood

Citizen
PS Games

I noticed something watching gameplay for Scooby - Doo And The Cyber Chase -

A lot of PS 1 games have the same game play feel as Tomb Raider I - V.

Not sure if this intentional or what.

wentwood

Citizen
I own 600 + games with most of them on P S 1 mini flash drives so the main line games mostly.

The rest are PS 2 disk games.

These are main line continuation from PS1 and SNES.

Almost finished with Final Fantasy XII on PS 2

Tomb Raider Legend Trilogy on PS 2.

wentwood

Citizen
Tomb Raider VII - IX (Legend - Underworld)

These 3 games are the most insane levels of any Tomb Raider game ever and some of the hardest.

Legend 3 Japan was nuts. And it keeps getting crazier.

Top Bottom