The Ever Popular, "What Are You Playing" Thread!

wentwood

Citizen
Mobile

Dragon Warrior III
Dragon Warrior IV
Dragon Warrior V
Dragon Warrior VI
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV

Dragon Warrior V and VI were Japanese exclusive Super Famicom games never released in the US initially. Same for Famicom Final Fantasy III. Dragon Warrior III had gotten a Super Famicom upgrade in Japan. So they used this version for mobile.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Currently playing Watch Dogs Legion. One of the best things is randomly spotting a celebrity.
1000002887.jpg

Mr. Bond.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Super obsessed with Harvest Moon: Winds of Anthos lately. I've been posting about it in Mayhem. Scratches that laid back farming itch, and you can marry any of the candidates regardless of your MC's gender.

Kinda forgot about finishing Yakuza... whoops.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
*lays head on desk*

I'm reinstalling fallout 4... again. When I built the new computer, I installed it by default, but I never had the patience or drive to install the mods I need to play it. I forgot to make the collection to upload to nexus. So I wound up uninstalling it a few months later cause I was tired of feeling like it was hanging over my head.

Tonight I reinstalled, and have spent 3 of the last 4 hours downloading the mods to install. Tomorrow I'll install and configure the mods, (and that includes, downloading the stuff I might have missed.) and might even have time to get started on a new game after dinner. Assuming I configured it right and nothing is conflicting.

Edit:

Alright, so I think I got it, and there are no loot errors, let's go!

*plays game, everything is working*

Why is the hair colour wrong... ah, still missing the looksmenu compendium. *installs and plays*
Why is item pick up so bland? I remember it being more dynamic... Ah *installs jolly items sounds*
Why can't I drink this nuka cola straight? Damnit. *installs consume without pickup*
Didn't there used to be a raider in this house... right... *installs raider gangs extended*
Didn't geckos used to spawn at the red rocket ambush... of course. *installs mojave geckos*

Alright; so I haven't entirely rebuilt my mod list, but I'm almost there, and it's working great otherwise on the new computer. Thankfully I didn't have all that many "overhaul" style mods, but I got to say I am impressed with some of the updates in the last 7 months, especially with mutant menagerie. Folks are already abandoning the starfield modding scene, but fallout 4 is rolling strong.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Finished most of Dissida Final Fantasy Opera Omnia for the story up to Act 3 and got everybody VIA Lost Chapters.

Also playing a few other Android games

Z Girls
Yu Gi Oh Duel Links
Final Fantasy III NES
Double Dragon IV

I did play a fair bit of Tekken 6.

Finished Street Fighter IV and beat the game with Cammy on Android.

Final Fantasy IX Disk 2 (PS Mini) (PS2)

Using the mini for gaging what level I need to be at.

wentwood

Citizen
With some games discontinued online what games are you currently playing?

For me

Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (Ended
Service)

Yu Gi Oh Duel Links
Currently active

Duel Links has 8 generations active. I had only seen Series I of Yu Gi Oh 5 Ds and the series that started it on DVD.

wentwood

Citizen
Yu Gi Oh Duel Links

Card Deck tip

Start with the structure deck and swap in the cards you own into the structure deck.

Structure Deck is pre built so up switch the low damage cards for higher ones.

MOst of the time you can only use up to 4 star cards.

The only time I use structure decks is for synchro summon ,link summon and fusion summon.

wentwood

Citizen
Yu Gi Oh Duel Links

I had picked up Akiza.

I need 10 more cards to finish the Blazing Rose set.

I also need to get my cards stronger for the higher level Duels.

They are soon going to be Level 30.

wentwood

Citizen
Android

Disney Heroes - Battle Mode
Doctor Who - Lost In Time
You Gi Oh Duel Links

Play Station 2

Dragon Warrior VIII - Journey Of The Cursed King
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Kim Possible - What's The Switch?
Mega Man 1 - 8
Mega Man X1 - X8
Street Fighter III
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons Of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 Trilogy)
Tekken 4
Tekken 5
Tekken Tag Tournament 1
Tomb Raider I - Tomb Raider IX Underworld

PS 2 has backward compatibility.

Play Station 3

Back To The Future - The Game
Final Fantasy XIII
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns Of The Patriots
Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy
Super Street Fighter IV
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tomb Raider X (Survivor Trilogy Part 1)

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
You Gi Oh Duel Links

Stage 21 in Gen 1 world.

Tea is now a Level 19

Filling in the Pendulum Geniuses deck

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
I really need to try and finish the Pokemon DLC, but I've become waylaid by building things in LEGO Fortnite, and the Guardians of the Galaxy game I picked up on clearance, which so far is WAY better than it has any right being.

So that, mostly.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I play COD a few nights a week on Multiplayer. Finished 2nd last night in Warzone. I went left when I should have gone right.

We got the kids Mario Wonder for Christmas and occasiaonlly play as a foursome on that, or Mario Kart.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I'm grinding resources in icarus, but mostly just killing time until the devs at pocketpair announce something about palworld.

Edit: or till the 24th when enshrouded drops. Whatever comes first, I guess.

wentwood

Citizen
Played Tomb Raider II on PS 2.

Man talk about insane.

Trap after trap.

I just got by the spike wheel in Level 1.

Now I have to get by a few dinos after the arrows.

Hopefully Tomb Raider III will settle down a bit.

Also Disney Heroes - Battle Mode

Trying to get Rank Yellow on everybody for battle badges.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm mostly done w/ Pokemon DLC, just want to grind more BP and battle all the coaches. Some of the chats with them and the students are fun.

Getting back to Harvest Moon WoA. I think I'll be good if I 5-star all the towns and have my damn kid grow up and stop waking me up in the middle of the night. Not too concerned with getting all the achievements.

wentwood

Citizen
I just got the Quoo ap and it's games from Japan , China and Korea.

I had wanted to stay away from Google Play as they load stuff on you don't want or use.

It's going to be interesting to check out some out of the USA mobile games this week I've not had a chance to play yet.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Currently fairly early in Spider-Man 2 on PS5. Just finished the Amusement Park where you get the first peak at Harry's issue.

Great game so far. I liked the first one but didn't finish it. I LOVED and 100%ed the Miles game.

-ZacWilliam, this seems like that but even better. If only I had more time to play.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Waffling between fallout 4 and icarus right now, literally just killing time till friday when a new game I've been looking forward to (Pal World.) finally drops.

Top Bottom