The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
....see I'd be on board with a Roman Reigns loss but since it's you...ROMAN REIGNS AS PART TIME CHAMP KEEPING ONE MAJOR BELT AROUND HIS WAIST TILL 2055! THAT'S WHEN CODY RHODES WILL FINALLY FINISH THE STORY! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ironbite-also Punk's made of spun sugar and prix-stick.
:p You know that Reigns has go home heat at this point.

Punk being injured is still rumor at this point. I wouldn't doubt that he was though, as he tends to get damaged a lot over the last three years. Someone said it was his leg, and another person said it was his arm. Punk finished the match without any issues, but people are thinking that Drew hurt Punk's arm in the match.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Come on you guys. You weren't harping on Seth Rollins or Charlotte Flair when they got injured. It's risk of the job and the guy is 45 years old(which to put it inot perspective, is how old Piper was when he came back to WCW for his last run there). You are just mad at the guy still for AEW and insulting him when gets legitimately injured. Not cool.

What was cool was the segment on Raw last night. Punk gave one heck of a speech, and Drew came out and did an impressive job as a heel. I loved how they wove that he injured Punk into the story, and loved that it setup a feud between them when Punk comes back this summer(it took about 5 months last time right?). I love the beat down drew was laying down, and having Sammy run in and keep his feud with Drew going. Loved that the officials came running in too. It was just a great segment.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Come on you guys. You weren't harping on Seth Rollins or Charlotte Flair when they got injured. It's risk of the job and the guy is 45 years old(which to put it inot perspective, is how old Piper was when he came back to WCW for his last run there). You are just mad at the guy still for AEW and insulting him when gets legitimately injured. Not cool.
I think the stat I saw was that Punk got injured at three of his last five PPV appearances?

Anyway, over to Drew:

Ironbite4

Citizen
Well this whole situation has just...gotten stupdier.

To sum up using someone else's words on another message board I go to....

According to VICE, the reason why WWE was caught off guard over the existence of McMahon's NDAs was due how he created them.

Besides keeping it a secret from WWE's Board, he also signed off on the NDAs on behalf of the company meaning that unless they did an audit of their finances, they would have never noticed the missing company funds McMahon used to pay off the women.

Also McMahon's now retired but longtime lawyer Jerry McDevitt was complicit in this scheme since he provided the legal council needed for McMahon to go ahead with the NDAs scheme.

Also McMahon ended up forgetting to sign the copy of the NDA he gave to Janel Grant so its likely it was never enforceable to begin with.

Ironbite-if true, oh boy will there be a lot of heads rolling.

Shadhausen

Citizen
So the Rock gets a spot on the TKO board and decides that he gets to take on Reigns at Wrestlemania, and Cody is just like " Thank you sir, may I have another?" I really hope the fans shit all over this match.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So the Rock gets a spot on the TKO board and decides that he gets to take on Reigns at Wrestlemania, and Cody is just like " Thank you sir, may I have another?" I really hope the fans shit all over this match.

They are. Rock is getting a lot of hate right now on social media and that segment has the most dislikes of any WWE segment on social media with over 200K dislikes. He posted a generic tone deaf message completely ignoring the online hate. Folks here in Alabama erupted for him though, so maybe its not everyone that hates this.

Personally, I don't mind that the Rock will go up against Reigns, as people have been asking for it, and the Rock isn't getting any younger, nor is Reigns for that matter. With both Punk and Rollins injured, this will be the main event of a big show, and I can't imagine that they will let Regins keep the strap. Rock is on the board and will probably be around at least as much as Reigns has been, so I expect him to come in and get the belt, and then drop it to Cody after a few months. I mean, Cody should have won last year. Plain and simple. Nothing that they have done with the Bloodline in the past year has justified that error. So to have a rematch the following year, I would rather watch Rock beat him.

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
I think they should do Rock/Roman for the main event night 1 and Cody/Reigns night 2. Reigns beats The Rock but Jimmy turns on him and takes out Solo (or viceversa), splitting the bloodline. Cody then beats Reigns for the title the next night without the bloodline to help him.

Reigns then goes on to feud with The Rock (part time) until the next Wrestmania, blaming him for splitting the bloodline and costing him the championship (has The Rock took Jimmy and/or Solo and forced him to wrestle two nights in a row. Their match at the next Wrestmania is for the Head of The Table.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
People were asking for it a year or two ago.

I mean, maybe they still are, but not as loudly or in as many number as they used to.

Quite true. Most folks are behind Cody as the biggest face for the company.

They had a great segment with Seth, Cody and Drew, with Drew doing a great job as a heel. Drew even wore a black t-shirt with that image on it(Or one similar enough to it):

1707319378237.png

The best part of it was them hyping up Rollins' title as Rollins defending it every week made it something special. Then Drew made the comment that everyone knew the finish for Reigns belt. That you beat him and his family interferes, as it happened to all of them. Following all this civil discussion up with a headbutt to Rollins, it really was a great segment.

Top Bottom