The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Regardless, I hope he does well at AEW. It seems that they have all the remaining veterans of the Monday night wars now.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
News update:

Adma Cole will be out for a while and will need two surgeries.

Also, the rumor mill is saying that WWE and Punk are in definite talks now but haven't reached a deal yet.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Unless they're bringing back the 6 Sided Ring, it ain't TNA.

Ironbite-I mean it is but it's Late TNA and Late TNA sucked.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of Impact/TNA

Ace Steel has started working there and CM Punk was backstage for the TV tapings Sunday night.

Ironbite4

Citizen
That's hilarious that's where he had to run to. Wonder how long before he tries to make the show about him and claim he was one of the originals?

Ironbite-fun fact, CM Punk was in TNA....for 5 minutes.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's hilarious that's where he had to run to. Wonder how long before he tries to make the show about him and claim he was one of the originals?

Ironbite-fun fact, CM Punk was in TNA....for 5 minutes.

He might have just been there because Ace started that night and it was in Chicago. If he had signed with them, wouldn't they have wanted both Steel and Punk out center stage? I know that Impact/TNA has publicly made him an offer to join, but I am still leaning towards him showing up in a month on WWE at Survivor Series. I think most of the industry is too considering they have already sold out the place, are actively reconfiguring it to hold 2700 more people, are going to have a shorter entrance ramp and no titantron to save space, and they aren't letting staff or anyone else have comp tickets.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of that:

On Thursday, CM Punk appeared as a guest on the Bernstein & Holmes sports radio show in Chicago.

During the appearance, the hosts brought up that listeners are asking if Punk will be at WWE Survivor Series, which is taking place in the Chicago area on November 25.

"They're asking if I'm going to be there? I think it's sold out," Punk responded. "I think tickets are hard to get."

Punk was then asked if it's possible that he'll perform at Survivor Series.

"I don't want to burst anybody's bubble. I'm kind of just sitting at home right now enjoying this beautiful Chicago weather," Punk said. "I have an injury in the family, my dog blew his little dog ACL. So I'm literally just spending my time with him. And I know that sounds a little crazy, but he is my son and I take care of him and treat him as such. So everything has kind of stopped. I'm fortunate to be able to just take time off from everything. I've canceled a couple of things I have coming up. Traveling is just, it's hard trying to leave him here with my wife April. So if there's two of us here taking care of him, it seems to be easier."

The topic of Punk's AEW departure was not brought up during the interview. Punk's AEW contract was terminated with cause on September 2 following a backstage incident with Jack Perry that took place at All In.

Also during the Bernstein & Holmes Show appearance, Punk explained why he believes wrestlers will never unionize.

"For professional wrestling? Yeah, wrestlers should 100 percent have a union. And I'll always say this, and I mean it in the most loving way, wrestlers will never unionize because wrestlers are stupid and selfish," Punk said, "That's just the way it is. There's always gonna be somebody else around the corner that wants what you have, or possibly just doesn't want you to have what you have. And they will do whatever a promoter wants you to do for less money. And that's unfortunate. But the boys never stick together."

I guess we will see what happens. As much as I am to laugh at the whole pet parent thing, I hope Larry recovers quickly.

Ironbite4

Citizen
The cancer has returned.....home.

Ironbite-take it and choke on his entitled *is dragged off by mods*

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
*drags*

Seriously though, I am happy that he is back with WWE. I am looking forward to him working with Seth Rollins over the next few months, as you know that has to be his first storyline. I kind of wished that they had done something with him other than have him come out there. I guess we will see more tonight on RAW.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think that he is more likely to get dropped due to injury than backstage issues in the WWE.

Top Bottom