The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1705936374383.png

That is from a house show here in Montgomery this weekend. Apparently, due to Rollins recent injury, they had to swap out Rollins with Randy Orton, but Orton no showed the event.

Ironbite4

Citizen
And this one is bad. Warning warning. The following link will make you question how anyone can support the WWE in any way, shape, or form.

Ironbite-also we now know why Lesnar hasn't been seen in a long time.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What is going on with Lesnar?

EDIT: Ahh, the article says that Vince shared nude pics with a Former UFC Champion that they were trying to resign. And I just kept reading, she was to be given to him as part of his contract renewal.

Last edited:

Ironbite4

Citizen
That's just the stuff that CNN can publish. Actual excerpts are out in the world right now and yeah...it's bad.

Ironbite-incredibly bad.

Deathy G1

Citizen
I know this is a civil suit, but can this lead to criminal charges that end with Vince dying in a jail cell?

Because it should.

Deathy G1

Citizen
My son just brought up something: this story is potentially so bad that it could make the brand WWE toxic. If that happens, TKO may need to rename it to preserve relations with sponsors and distribution partners (see the whole Washington Redskins thing for the closest comparison I can think of).

Interestingly, they have all the trademarks, URLs and other protections ready to go for one possible replacement name: World Championship Wrestling.

Ironbite4

Citizen
.................SO FUNNY HOW YOU SPEAK OF THIS MAKING THE WWE BRAND TOXIC!

Ironbite-long time sponsor Slim Jim has decided to pause their relationship with WWE over this.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know this is a civil suit, but can this lead to criminal charges that end with Vince dying in a jail cell?

Because it should.
No, from what Stephen P New said, this is more like a breach of contract suit. This is the "illegal paralegal" that was discovered a few years ago, and apparently, they just stopped making the payments on her NDA contract, and that is why she is suing now.

Lobjob

Citizen
Imagine the arrogance in assuming she'd stay quiet after the payments stopped. If you've read anything about this filing, it blows the mind. People with this much money truly feel they can get away with whatever they want.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So the Royal Rumble was a bit of a disappointment. Bailey and Cody winning was great. I loved how it boiled down to the last four with Cody, Punk, Gunther, and Drew, and then gets down to just Punk and Cody. I honestly didn't like how Cody just tosses Punk over the rope at the end after catching the knee on his third GTS. I honestly feel that it would have been better for Cody to have pulled punk over like he almost did when he got fireman dropped over previously. Still, that is not the disappointment that I speak of. When is Roman Reigns going to lose? Dude literally had a fatal four-way match against three guys that should have the strap and could carry the company and he still managed to win. Roman needs to lose and go away for a while. He has just been built up too much, and I am honestly sick of seeing him retain the belt at this point. I know i know that Cody is going to wrestlemainia in 2 months, but honestly that ship sailed last year for me.

Top Bottom