The Allspark Pro Wrestling Thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So on top of the XL Kick off event, where we got some great commentary between Big E, Punk, Cole, and Pat doing a great job with the event, we get Smackdown started off with HHH coming down and saying that some people think that they have the power and authority, but they don't. He does, and he declared that at Wrestlemania, Reigns will face off against Cody. Paul Heyman said that he would come back to talk to HHH about it next week with Reigns and the Rock.

In all of this, I wonder what is being built up to. Because like Big E said at the kickoff, it looks like they are building up to a tag match.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sad news. I didn't remember his name, but one I saw his face, I remembered him.

That is way too young to go at only 61.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So for the last few weeks, I have really been enjoying Raw and Smackdown.

Rock's promo with the Moana reference was epic! Punk going back and forth with Macintyre and Rollins was great.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Yeah too bad Punk decided to endorse Cornette.

Ironbite-so much for being a Voice for the Voiceless.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah too bad Punk decided to endorse Cornette.

Ironbite-so much for being a Voice for the Voiceless.

You mean when he told Pat that he only listens to the Experience and the Drive Through? I thought that was a quick and nice nod to Cornette.

Also, what is wrong with Cornette?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I loved his line, "I never had to put someone else's name on it to sell a t-shirt" to Macintyre.

Rock gave a pretty brutal beatdown to Cody backstage.

If this is what they are doing before they move to Netflix........

Ironbite4

Citizen
You mean when he told Pat that he only listens to the Experience and the Drive Through? I thought that was a quick and nice nod to Cornette.

Also, what is wrong with Cornette?

Despite the fact that Cornette is a racist bigot who believes women only get over if they're sleeping with higher ups....

Ironbite-nothing, nothing at all.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Despite the fact that Cornette is a racist bigot who believes women only get over if they're sleeping with higher ups....

Ironbite-nothing, nothing at all.

I haven't really heard him be racist, but I might have missed that. When did he say that about the female wrestlers?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

CM Punk was on the MMA Hour this week. Gives a lot of answers to things about his return to WWE, the Wimbledon situation, and pretty much everything but Brawl out, but does mention that there is a NDA about that. It is a long interview.

Also, side note: Can't say that his injury was during the match or the brawl......

Last edited:

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
First night of Wrestlemania was epic! The Tag match going the way everyone thought it would setups up an interesting night two. Loved the Final Boss Intro. I am wondering if Rock is going to turn on Roman tonight. I will have to watch and see. I was hoping for Rikishi to show up to squash the Uso's feud. Would have been epic for him to go out there, and drag them both back stage by the ears.

On AEW news, the Elite are promising to show some CCTV footage on Wednesday of Wimbledon. I am interested to finally see it.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
*Chef's kiss*

Rollins in full shield appearance, Roman having to choose saving his title or getting revenge after 10 years and choosing poorly is just astoundingly good storytelling.

Rollins told Cody he'd be his shield, and he literally took the hit. Art.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I will be honest with you. They did exactly what they needed to do last night. Have the Blood line come out and interfere and immediately be dealt with by an ally. Cena coming out was great, but that Bell. That bell really got me, and the rest of the crowd it seems. Taker being back for Wrestlemania 40 was great, even if it was just to choke slam the Rock. He had a mad look on his face too.

I am glad that they used him, but I don't understand why him. Like I get why he works, as you can believe that Undertaker can take out the Rock, at least momentarily. But he has no connection to the Rhodes family as far as I can tell, other than he wrestled against Dusty a few times early on in WWF. Still, it was great to see my favorite WWE wrestler out there again.

Loved the Big celebration with all of the faces in the ring afterward. Also, Brandy is back! Loved the whole family angle here, and the calling out of a new Era. Let the HHH era begin!

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
I will be honest with you. They did exactly what they needed to do last night. Have the Blood line come out and interfere and immediately be dealt with by an ally. Cena coming out was great, but that Bell. That bell really got me, and the rest of the crowd it seems. Taker being back for Wrestlemania 40 was great, even if it was just to choke slam the Rock. He had a mad look on his face too.

I am glad that they used him, but I don't understand why him. Like I get why he works, as you can believe that Undertaker can take out the Rock, at least momentarily. But he has no connection to the Rhodes family as far as I can tell, other than he wrestled against Dusty a few times early on in WWF. Still, it was great to see my favorite WWE wrestler out there again.

Loved the Big celebration with all of the faces in the ring afterward. Also, Brandy is back! Loved the whole family angle here, and the calling out of a new Era. Let the HHH era begin!
I think the Undertaker appearance was a play on the Final Boss aspect of Rock's current gimmick. He's not the Final Boss of Wrestmania, The Undertaker is and always will be.

Top Bottom