Citizen
I am talking about this one to be specific:

1708699895022.png

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
20211119_215549.jpg
20211119_215530.jpg

I love that base! Got it out for Haywire3 to play with (a couple years ago, according to my phone, where does the time go?), and unfortunately some of the parts are quite brittle, but he had a blast! I think Cobra MASS-deviced in some kaiju to battle the Joes or something...

We just got a home-made Cobra Fortress from my brothers, might be time to break out the Joe base again!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
View attachment 19562View attachment 19563
I love that base! Got it out for Haywire3 to play with (a couple years ago, according to my phone, where does the time go?), and unfortunately some of the parts are quite brittle, but he had a blast! I think Cobra MASS-deviced in some kaiju to battle the Joes or something...

We just got a home-made Cobra Fortress from my brothers, might be time to break out the Joe base again!

That is so awesome! I need to find my pics of me with it Back in the day...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm sure I have good photos of the Christmas I received the Sky Striker and Dragonfly helicopter.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I didn't know a MASH playset even existed, that is super-cool! I wish someone made something like that today; having a Joe-scale set that wasn't just about combat would be a lot more acceptable to my wife. Honestly wish there was more search-and-rescue stuff at 3-3/4" Joe scale, too.

Shadewing

Citizen
Friend got me Mohawk and Concept Rumble today as a gift. Mohawk is pretty fun and awesome, but Rumble is really one of the worst figures I've come across. Design-wise just fails completely. There's nothing about this figure that I like.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I kind of like concept Rumble. He feels to me very much like a generic Season 1 background Decepticon. Basically, he's this guy:

20240224_113203.jpg

He doesn't transform so much as he compacts, but that's fine for what he is. Not my favorite figure by any means, but not terrible.

Top Bottom