Sound off: Last TF you bought

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I have the Ark coming Monday. First Titan I ever bought and largest Transformer in my collection. The last big bot I got was Primus way before the term titan was even in use.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Most recent arrivals.

IMG_20210904_233409.jpg

Have a bunch of stuff otw via EBGames and Toysnowman. Including Earthrise Ramjet and Dirge

I also have T-Wrecks sitting at my US address. Holding off shipping him home until I see what Target show off on the 10th.

Backed Victory Saber too.

Dvandom

Citizen
Hm. Here's an edge case. As of yesterday, the last Transformer that I came into my possession was the Grimlock/Mirage two-pack, but I ordered it months ago and my card was charged before the day I bought Cheetor.

---Dave

Anonymous X

Citizen
I bought Kingdom Scorponok and Rhinox…* But haven’t even opened them yet. Scorp looks pretty interesting; Rhinox feels a bit redundant seeing as I own the 2013 figure and it’s undamaged by time. Oh well.

(* I stopped buying the new figures of G1 characters in Kingdom, FWIW. Plus the Fossilisers don’t interest me.)

Blot

Citizen
Most recent arrival was my second Studio Series Wreck-Gar. Nothing wrong with the first, mind you, just liked the toy enough to commit to Wreck-Gar getting his motorcycle.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Hm. I think it was Brainstorm or Jazz...which means I went the entire summer without spending money on TFs. Maybe it's time to do something about that.

Echowarrior

Citizen
My most recent arrival is the reissue Rattrap from Wal-Mart. Been charged for a couple Deluxes by Hasbro Pulse, however.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
Speaking of "doing something about that," I bought Legends Topspin last night. No idea when the package will arrive, and I made a deal with my wife that I'd open it for Christmas.

The Phazer

Citizen
T-Wrecks I think. He's alright, he seems a bit more firm than Megatron was, and I do think the dino mode for this toy is tremendous fun if it holds together.

That said, he's very disappointingly light on paint apps for a Selects release.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Kingdom Dinobot! Little wobbly and I gotta remember to be careful with his legs, ankles already showing stress marks, but he's very nice. Absolute banger of a headsculpt.

Kalidor

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I got Rodimus. At its core, I think it's still overpriced for what you get. But it's a nice looking toy, I admit. I just now Transformed him into robot mode, which is how he'll stay. The only thing I found weird about him was that his fire effects are molded in solid black instead of translucent blue like everything else.

Top Bottom