Sonic The Hedgehog

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Honestly with Knuckles set, I kind of wonder why they didn't go for a temple to house all of the Chaos Emeralds, Knuckles mech, looks ok, I guess, but he clearly dealing with Rouge the Bat, so that just leaves Cream with her Cao, plus Vector and his crew to get minifigures for the good guys, then I wonder if they'll do Scratch and Grounder from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, of course, one key element hasn't appeared, yet and that is Super Sonic and Metal Sonic

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Honestly? I just want the one figure (well, two of her -- one is for a friend).

And yet, for what a single figure can cost on Amazon and such, that's not the worst deal. =\

Shipping might change that, though.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
SatAM is also streaming for free on both Roku and Pluto TV.
Yeah... noooo...

I mean, thank you for the suggestion, and a streaming option is unilaterally easier than discs. But Pluto canada only has sonic underground, and my brother does not have a roku. Apparently it is available in SD on amazon prime in canada, so I'll pitch that to him when I see him, cause he does have prime. Tubi TV apparently still has it, but only the spanish language version? Which I really don't get airing in canada...

Despite the fact that the internet is global, everything is still absolutely hobbled by rebroadcast rights.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I was unaware you could get roku TV without an actual roku device. That does change things. Thank you.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Been looking at reviews and playthrough of Sonic Dream Team and it looks good. It has a simple control scheme but it's polished. Sorta winds up being a cross between Sonic Heroes and Sonic Lost World. It also changed my opinion of the intro animation:

The intro is more or less a brighter preview of the final fight. And I say "brighter" because in in-game fight is a full nightmare sequence level.

Hardlight put in good work with this.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For those interested...

Launch trailer:

People seem to like it so far!

Here's a playthrough of some of the early-goings.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Final Horizons has gotten a new update that adjusts things. Of course, I've let my brother borrow the game so I can't test it out myself. Good to see they released a final(?) adjustment, though.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
4.) one of the most revered franchises in gaming history. If your big announcement hinges on "don't you have phones" when the existence of the mobile version should be a foot note at best...

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...that was supposed to be read as a tongue-in-cheek response, by the way. Hence the use of that specific, notorious clip. ;P

3. I hate playing games that are meant for consoles on a phone.
This was made by their mobile studio (they also did the Sonic Dash and Sonic Forces Speed Battle games), so I think it was always meant for mobile.

Anyway, here's something not for Apple Arcade:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
But it still looks like a proper big-boi Sonic game so my mind treats it as such. The point is it doesnt look like a game thats comfortable to play on a phone.

Top Bottom