Random Transformers Videos

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

No video to share in this post; just an announcement of a forthcoming video.

Death Battle has just revealed what their next match-up with be, and it's Transformers related.

For their Season 10 finale, they're finally going through with doing their most requested match-up of all time: Galactus Vs. Unicron

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.

No video to share in this post, just an announcement of a forthcoming video.

Death Battle has just revealed what their next match-up with be, and it's Transformers related.

For their Season 10 finale, they're finally going through with doing their most requested match-up of all time: Galactus Vs. Unicron
And here it is:

Their Unicron research mostly drew from the Marvel Comics and the Fun Pub fiction, citing such things as Balancing Act and Ask Vector Prime.

Their Unicron design was basically just the HasLab toy, shell backpack and all. Though, he wielded a sword of a design I didn't immediately recognize.

Last edited:

NovaSaber

Citizen
I'm not sure it's right to say the Marvel multiverse is larger than the Transformers multiverse (don't all Marvel universes have a number less than 1,000,000?), but regardless of that, the Ultimate Nullifier is the decisive factor.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Why did they start rhyming? Hehe

I was expecting the Unicron planet to bot transformation to be epic but it was was just quick, aw.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Weird that they followed the whole singularity thing, since I think they also cited where that's no longer the case?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Why did they start rhyming? Hehe
Just to be cute.

I was expecting the Unicron planet to bot transformation to be epic but it was was just quick, aw.
Gotta save time and money for all that sweet sweet butt-kicking action.

Weird that they followed the whole singularity thing, since I think they also cited where that's no longer the case?
A lot of their research came from the Wiki.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I remember that. It seemed so laughable to this guy that anyone would ever consider giving Beast Wars a chance.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And this was like, season two.

Felt like everyone was avoiding saying "Transformers," too.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
And this was like, season two.

Felt like everyone was avoiding saying "Transformers," too.
That seemed to be a all-the-way-from-the-top issue, as the "Transformers" title was minimized in the Beast Era on both the shows and the figure packaging.

It's somewhat comparable to how Enterprise was just Enterprise in its first two seasons, prompting fans to wonder if someone in production was purposefully avoiding drawing connections, and if so why that was....

The funny thing is that Bob and Larry weren't shy about making connections to What Had Gone Before, once they found out about it. And while they didn't quite have the resources, Mainframe seemed to relish the challenge of bringing the MTMTE cast and "sets" back briefly in their Agenda flashbacks. So if the creative end wasn't embarrassed by G1 (or even G2) connections, who in corporate was, was the question at the back of some minds?

Top Bottom